Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alber Rs - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alber Rs - Editing Advice

    I would like to know the opinion of some screener about this photo
    Thanks
    Click image for larger version

Name:	28_09_2019_7171.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1046492

  • #2
    Hello,
    Dull contrast on a very common plane. Maybe try to work on the levels to increase the contrast.

    Regards
    Alex

    Comment


    • #3
      This photo was rejected for bad information, I put everything I saw on this plane, I don't know that it could have failed in the information,
      Could it be that the serial number was missing?

      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7580732

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Alber Rs View Post
        This photo was rejected for bad information, I put everything I saw on this plane, I don't know that it could have failed in the information,
        Could it be that the serial number was missing?

        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7580732
        It was rejected because the airline is incorrect.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
          It was rejected because the airline is incorrect.
          But I was guided by the same reg photos and I see that there are accepted with that airline

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Alber Rs View Post
            But I was guided by the same reg photos and I see that there are accepted with that airline
            Now flying for Hop! as clearly seen by the sticker next to the forward door.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
              Now flying for Hop! as clearly seen by the sticker next to the forward door.
              Thank you for your response, but I don't agree with you, since the last photos accepted with this registration came in with the name of the Aereo4M airline and also carried the Hop stick

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi, how can you see this picture?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	10_05_2019_0794_editado-1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	606.5 KB
ID:	1043229

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Alber Rs View Post
                  Hi, how can you see this picture?
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]29184[/ATTACH]
                  I see it as dark, low contrast, soft, noisy, overprocessed, and compressed.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                    I see it as dark, low contrast, soft, noisy, overprocessed, and compressed.
                    Ok thanks

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X