No announcement yet.

Prescreen advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello. Is color/WB acceptable here? Thanks.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2821-4.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	656.7 KB
ID:	1117406

Comment

• Originally posted by pandapilot View Post
      Hello. Is color/WB acceptable here?
      It would be acceptable for me.

Comment

• Hello! Is this photo acceptable or the sunlight/contrast is too low?

Name:	IMG_3527-2.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	695.4 KB
ID:	1117835 And this crop/composition? CRJ is a little low in the frame on purpose (so I don't have to crop the tip of Embraer's vertical stabilizer?)

Name:	IMG_3363-2.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	666.2 KB
ID:	1117836

Comment

Hello! Is this photo acceptable or the sunlight/contrast is too low?
          A bit, but acceptable for me.

Originally posted by pandapilot View Post
          And this crop/composition? CRJ is a little low in the frame on purpose (so I don't have to crop the tip of Embraer's vertical stabilizer?)
          Also a bit dark, but centering ok for me.

Comment

• Hello! Is this crop acceptable? Thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4065-3.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	793.2 KB
ID:	1118137

Comment

Hello! Is this crop acceptable? Thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4065-3.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	793.2 KB
ID:	1118137
              No, stabilizer is clipped on the left.

Comment

• Hello! I still struggle with perspective and get a number of rejections for "horizon unlevel", for example this photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9247559 Could you please explain what point/object should I take as a reference point for a horizon? Here I marked my reference verticals/horizontals with red lines:
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Horizon.jpg Views:	0 Size:	587.9 KB ID:	1118732
                Thanks!

Comment

Hello! I still struggle with perspective and get a number of rejections for "horizon unlevel", for example this photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9247559 Could you please explain what point/object should I take as a reference point for a horizon? Here I marked my reference verticals/horizontals with red lines:
                  Click image for larger version Name:	Horizon.jpg Views:	0 Size:	587.9 KB ID:	1118732
                  Thanks!
                  Verticals are a bit deceptive on that one. They look ok to me, but the person who screened it probably thought it needed a little CW rotation.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Verticals are a bit deceptive on that one. They look ok to me, but the person who screened it probably thought it needed a little CW rotation.
                    Thanks! Would you please check this image for halos/bad editing? LR tool shows a thin outline around the aircraft, but I can not see any on my screen.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5505-8.jpg Views:	0 Size:	344.3 KB ID:	1118794

Comment

Thanks! Would you please check this image for halos/bad editing? LR tool shows a thin outline around the aircraft, but I can not see any on my screen.
                      Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_5505-8.jpg Views:	0 Size:	344.3 KB ID:	1118794
                      I don't see anything with the processing that would warrant a rejection.

Comment

• Hello! I took this picture of a Vologda Air Yak-40 and I don't know if it belongs into "special scheme" category or not. Vologda Air have 5 active Yak-40's now and each one has a different scheme.
                        One is grey, another is white and red logo, one more white has only one thin blue stripe and no logo, 4th is grey with blue stripes of different shades of blue and here is this one. Every plane is unique, there is no standart airline livery. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5707.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	645.7 KB
ID:	1119292

Comment

Hello! I took this picture of a Vologda Air Yak-40 and I don't know if it belongs into "special scheme" category or not. Vologda Air have 5 active Yak-40's now and each one has a different scheme.
                          One is grey, another is white and red logo, one more white has only one thin blue stripe and no logo, 4th is grey with blue stripes of different shades of blue and here is this one. Every plane is unique, there is no standart airline livery. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5707.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	645.7 KB
ID:	1119292
                          Not special.

Comment

• This picture was rejected for "jpg compression artifacts". This is the first time ever I have this rejection and all my previous accepted photos (even 2 of the very same batch) were exported with the same settings as this one. What is wrong with this photo (I can not see anything distinguishing on my screen or I don't know there to look) and how do you avoid it? Could it be cause of a relatively big cropping of a picture taken already in a crop-camera (Canon 7d)? Thanks!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5630-2.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	456.2 KB
ID:	1119647Click image for larger version

Name:	procimages (1).jpeg
Views:	49
Size:	576.3 KB
ID:	1119648

Comment

This picture was rejected for "jpg compression artifacts".

Could it be cause of a relatively big cropping of a picture taken already in a crop-camera (Canon 7d)?
                              Yes, that is almost certainly the case.

Comment

• Is contrast here acceptable for JP? Thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6726-9.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	582.1 KB
ID:	1120041

Comment

Working...
                                X