Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prescreen advice?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

    You uploaded it with an incorrect color profile (Display P3). Try uploading it with sRGB instead.
    I edited it with standard Adobe Color in Lightroom only, no color profile editing was done... Re-uploaded it like this: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9045605

    Comment


    • Originally posted by pandapilot View Post

      I edited it with standard Adobe Color in Lightroom only, no color profile editing was done... Re-uploaded it like this: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9045605
      Still Display P3..but since it's already in the queue, no more comments from me

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

        Still Display P3..but since it's already in the queue, no more comments from me
        Sorry! I am an IDIOT! I was looking for the editing profiles, forgetting to check the export window. Shame on me...

        Comment


        • Any advice on how to rotate this photo? What should I take as a horizon line here? Thank you!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8825.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	529.0 KB
ID:	1113578 Also, are cropped pictures like this one acceptable or not?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8870.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	589.9 KB
ID:	1113579

          Comment


          • Originally posted by pandapilot View Post
            Any advice on how to rotate this photo? What should I take as a horizon line here? Thank you!
            1. dirty, cut off, borderline (oversaturated) color. horizon ok for me.
            2. horizon, cut off, color, contrast

            Comment

            Working...
            X