Prescreen advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pandapilot View Post
    Hello! Does this photo fit into the "airport" category? Definitely not the "spotting point" cause it isn't publicly accessible Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9382-3.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	581.0 KB
ID:	1113965 .
    Unfortunately this would qualify for neither Airport nor Spotting Location.

Comment

• Hello, would this image be rejected as backlit? Thanks!
      Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0364-3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	328.2 KB ID:	1114097
      Or this one if the first is bad:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0373-2.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	334.9 KB
ID:	1114102

Comment

Hello, would this image be rejected as backlit? Thanks!
        No.

Comment

• Need your opinion on the following photos:

Name:	IMG_0399-2.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	757.6 KB
ID:	1114138Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0472-2.jpg
Size:	562.6 KB
ID:	1114139 Or this one if the upper one is bad:

Name:	IMG_0441.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	770.0 KB
ID:	1114140Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0504.jpg
Size:	796.4 KB
ID:	1114141 Thanks!

Comment

Need your opinion on the following photos:
            Check the histogram for 1-3, they seem just a bit bright. #4 would be ok for me.

Comment

• Hello! Are these images acceptable? Mostly concerned about halos (still have troubles with glideslope editing), and light also was tricky. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0857-3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	403.5 KB ID:	1115331Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0914-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	397.1 KB ID:	1115330Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0962.jpg Views:	0 Size:	460.4 KB ID:	1115332

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image_40220.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	764.6 KB
ID:	1115466 Hello! Is white balance here correct? I tried to set it manually, because AWB doesn't work very good on my DSLR.

Comment

Name:	image_40220.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	764.6 KB
ID:	1115466 Hello! Is white balance here correct? I tried to set it manually, because AWB doesn't work very good on my DSLR.
                  Slightly blue. Horizon also off.

Comment

• Hello, are long exposure shots like this one allowed?
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1367-10.jpg Views:	0 Size:	595.1 KB ID:	1115602
                    And angles like this?

Name:	IMG_1438-3.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	738.0 KB
ID:	1115603

Comment

Hello, are long exposure shots like this one allowed?
                      Not sure what you mean by 'long exposure' here. Perhaps you uploaded the wrong image?

Originally posted by pandapilot View Post
                      And angles like this?
                      This angle is acceptable.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Not sure what you mean by 'long exposure' here. Perhaps you uploaded the wrong image?
                        I took this shot at a slower shutter speed while following the plane to blur the background. Sorry for the bad english, I meant "a shot with a relatively slow shutter speed compared to 1/1250-1/2000 I usually use". Thanks!

Comment

I took this shot at a slower shutter speed while following the plane to blur the background. Sorry for the bad english, I meant "a shot with a relatively slow shutter speed compared to 1/1250-1/2000 I usually use". Thanks!
                          Long exposure generally refers to exposure time measured in minutes. I think the term that better applies to the type of shot you are talking about is 'panning'. This type of image is acceptable - if done well, which is not necessarily an easy task to accomplish.

Comment

• JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

This photo was rejected for bad/overprocessing and bad info. Are the white areas halos and I should remove them? Also, I didn't include the airport info on this and 2 following photos on purpose. This is not a civilian airport and Putin recently went nuts over finding spies enemies of Russia so I fear for my freedom and life (they put people in jail even for smaller "crimes"). Click image for larger version

Name:	procimages.jpeg
Views:	97
Size:	585.5 KB
ID:	1116106

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9142338
                              This photo was rejected for bad/overprocessing and bad info. Are the white areas halos and I should remove them? Also, I didn't include the airport info on this and 2 following photos on purpose. This is not a civilian airport and Putin recently went nuts over finding spies enemies of Russia so I fear for my freedom and life (they put people in jail even for smaller "crimes"). Click image for larger version

Name:	procimages.jpeg
Views:	97
Size:	585.5 KB
ID:	1116106
                              Definitely looks like editing halos to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Definitely looks like editing halos to me.
                                Thanks. Does this version also have halos (no significant postprocessing, just added some contrast but part of the sky under the fuselage also seems white on the editing tool)?

Name:	IMG_0956-8.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	341.1 KB
ID:	1116117

Comment

Working...
                                X