Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback on a photo on the queue

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_27999.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	459.8 KB
ID:	1075322Click image for larger version

Name:	image_27997.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	533.8 KB
ID:	1075323Click image for larger version

Name:	image_27998.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	499.7 KB
ID:	1075324Click image for larger version

Name:	image_27996.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	556.1 KB
ID:	1075325Click image for larger version

Name:	image_28000.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	752.6 KB
ID:	1075326 Can I get a prescreen on these?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Cleveland.Spotter View Post
      Can I get a prescreen on these?
      All images would be rejected for blurry (or soft), contrast, and cropping/ratio on the last.

      Comment


      • #33
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5858.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	465.3 KB
ID:	1075367Can i get a prescreen on this?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Cleveland.Spotter View Post
          Can i get a prescreen on this?
          As stated above, would be rejected for soft/blurry and contrast.

          Comment


          • #35
            Can I get a prescreen on this?Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1781-2.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	521.5 KB
ID:	1075939

            Comment


            • #36
              Anyone? Prescreen?

              Comment


              • #37
                At first, Hi!

                Its too soft for me...
                Best Regards from Germany,
                Julian S.​

                Comment


                • #38
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	image_30520.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	537.9 KB
ID:	1085640 Can I get a pre-screen on this? Airport Overview.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Cleveland.Spotter View Post
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_30520.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	537.9 KB
ID:	1085640 Can I get a pre-screen on this? Airport Overview.
                    Soft, dirty, and borderline sloppy crop at bottom.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Hey all. I just recently uploaded an airport overview picture from KCLE and it doesn't appear to be showing up on FR24. Is there any way I can fix it?
                      Thanks for the help!

                      photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9712899

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Cleveland.Spotter View Post
                        Hey all. I just recently uploaded an airport overview picture from KCLE and it doesn't appear to be showing up on FR24. Is there any way I can fix it?
                        Thanks for the help!

                        photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9712899
                        Airport images for FR24 are set manually, so unless there is a reason to change the one currently being used, it won't be.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                          Airport images for FR24 are set manually, so unless there is a reason to change the one currently being used, it won't be.
                          Gotcha. It's just the last photo from KCLE was from 2015 so I thought an updated one might want to be put through. I understand though. Thanks for the help dlowwa.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X