Dayon Wong prescreening advice/editing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayon Wong prescreening advice/editing thread

Howdy Jetphotos! I recently got a shot of an Air Canada MAX at Pinal in AZ. Would the airstairs in front of engine one be enough to warrant a rejection? Thanks in advance.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8783.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	1046518

Originally posted by dfwairport.jpg View Post
    Howdy Jetphotos! I recently got a shot of an Air Canada MAX at Pinal in AZ. Would the airstairs in front of engine one be enough to warrant a rejection? Thanks in advance.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]29482[/ATTACH]
    Yes, as it is obstructing the aircraft

Comment

As it's on the other side of the aircraft, it should be ok.
      View me on JetPhotos

Comment

It'll depend on the individual screener. Some would accept and some would reject.

Comment

yes it's obstructed

Regards
          Alex

Comment

Hi!

I recently got 2 of my photos rejected to the database. I understand the contrast info rejection but the bad info rejection confuses be because I put in the comments if I wasn't sure if it would be considered a business jet or if the airline should be the Indian Government.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi!

I recently got 2 of my photos rejected to the database. I understand the contrast info rejection but the bad info rejection confuses be because I put in the comments if I wasn't sure if it would be considered a business jet or if the airline should be the Indian Government.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8071306
              These are not business jets.

Comment

Good Morning/Afternoon JP,

Unsure whether or not this would be the correct thread. I am a little confused with my recent aircraft type application rejection. DB Admin commented "Add builder with model". If I could get some more detail of what I did wrong it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                X