Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Hein pre-screening/editing advice

Hello all,

I was wondering how you might advise me on centering the aircraft in this photo. When I put the nose of the fuselage in the center it is too low in the frame but when I center the wing/engine section it seems like the nose is too high. I was also wondering if it might be too soft. Thank you
    Attached Files

Originally posted by peter_hein View Post
    Hello all,

I was wondering how you might advise me on centering the aircraft in this photo. When I put the nose of the fuselage in the center it is too low in the frame but when I center the wing/engine section it seems like the nose is too high. I was also wondering if it might be too soft. Thank you
    Hi
    I am not screener but should be ok to me

Comment

I'm not a screener either, but as someone who has struggled a lot with centering over the years, I can tell you that is going to be rejected for centering. The nose and tail must be the same distance from the edges of the picture. When you crop it, you must count the number of boxes on the grid - if the nose is 5 grind boxes from the top of the image, the tail must be 5 grid boxes from the bottom of the grid. You need to base this on the highest point of the aircraft in the image and the lowest point of the aircraft of the image. That is what will satisfy the centering requirement. And I agree in that it does seem softer on the nose than the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by peter_hein View Post
        Hello all,

Hi, please read here when you get the chance, in particular #6:

Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

Can't offer advice on an image you won't actually be able to upload.

Comment

Working...
        X