Delta95Heavy - Prescreening/Rejection Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delta95Heavy View Post
    Already resized to what I hope is acceptable. Anything else you all think I can to do improve the odds of approval?

Many thanks!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5059.jpg Views:	20 Size:	555.2 KB ID:	1110473

I'm not a screener but it is a bit dark for my taste, but that's just a subjective opinion. Now objectively speaking, the aircraft is poorly centered and the horizon is unlevel, check for dust also shows a lot of compression in the sky.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta95Heavy View Post
      Already resized to what I hope is acceptable. Anything else you all think I can to do improve the odds of approval?

Many thanks!
      Needs clockwise rotation to bring the horizon level. Aircraft is too low in the frame and I would crop a bit closer to the nose. A little dark over-all (whilst the aircraft itself seems to be exposed ok, the background is darker). Remember to select special scheme on the upload page.

Comment

Originally posted by trenchjp View Post

check for dust also shows a lot of compression in the sky.
        If you are talking about the JP check for dust, it compresses the image on display so it's not a true indication of the actual compression, so be careful when looking at it.

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL View Post

If you are talking about the JP check for dust, it compresses the image on display so it's not a true indication of the actual compression, so be careful when looking at it.
          Got it. Thanks for the information!

Comment

Working...
          X