Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta95Heavy - Prescreening/Rejection Help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Delta95Heavy View Post
    Already resized to what I hope is acceptable. Anything else you all think I can to do improve the odds of approval?

    Many thanks!


    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5059.jpg Views:	20 Size:	555.2 KB ID:	1110473

    I'm not a screener but it is a bit dark for my taste, but that's just a subjective opinion. Now objectively speaking, the aircraft is poorly centered and the horizon is unlevel, check for dust also shows a lot of compression in the sky.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Delta95Heavy View Post
      Already resized to what I hope is acceptable. Anything else you all think I can to do improve the odds of approval?

      Many thanks!
      Needs clockwise rotation to bring the horizon level. Aircraft is too low in the frame and I would crop a bit closer to the nose. A little dark over-all (whilst the aircraft itself seems to be exposed ok, the background is darker). Remember to select special scheme on the upload page.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by trenchjp View Post


        check for dust also shows a lot of compression in the sky.
        If you are talking about the JP check for dust, it compresses the image on display so it's not a true indication of the actual compression, so be careful when looking at it.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by B7772ADL View Post

          If you are talking about the JP check for dust, it compresses the image on display so it's not a true indication of the actual compression, so be careful when looking at it.
          Got it. Thanks for the information!

          Comment

          Working...
          X