Delta95Heavy - Prescreening/Rejection Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Still borderline dark/contrast. Aircraft is nearly backlit. Don't think you have better than 50/50 chance with this no matter the edit.
    I'll take the chance. "Too Dark" was the rejection reason for this the last time. 50/50 is better than 80/20 against, LOL. Thoughts on this one? Thanks Dana!

Click image for larger version

Name:	05-28-2022-1649.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	661.7 KB
ID:	1139728
    Attached Files
    “In the ongoing battle between objects made of aluminum going hundreds of miles per hour and the ground going zero miles per hour, the ground has yet to lose.” – Anonymous

Comment

[QUOTE=Delta95Heavy;n1139726]

I'll take the chance. "Too Dark" was the rejection reason for this the last time. 50/50 is better than 80/20 against, LOL. Thoughts on this one? Thanks Dana!/QUOTE]

This one actually looks backlit - see how the tail is completely in shadow.

Comment

I'll take the chance. "Too Dark" was the rejection reason for this the last time. 50/50 is better than 80/20 against, LOL.
        Took the chance and it paid off! Any who, thoughts on these? I have a feeling the bizjet might be a touch soft on the tail, the UPS borderline backlit. The Air Canada might be my best bet of the three. As always Dana, many thanks!

Click image for larger version  Name:	05-27-2022-2273.jpg Views:	0 Size:	545.3 KB ID:	1140862

Click image for larger version  Name:	05-27-2022-2359.jpg Views:	0 Size:	625.2 KB ID:	1140863

Click image for larger version  Name:	05-27-2022-2173.jpg Views:	0 Size:	737.3 KB ID:	1140864
        “In the ongoing battle between objects made of aluminum going hundreds of miles per hour and the ground going zero miles per hour, the ground has yet to lose.” – Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Delta95Heavy View Post

Took the chance and it paid off! Any who, thoughts on these? I have a feeling the bizjet might be a touch soft on the tail, the UPS borderline backlit. The Air Canada might be my best bet of the three.
          1, 3 borderline dark
          2 yes looks backlit

Comment

Thanks for the previous advice Dana, thoughts on these two?

Name:	03-26-2022-0536.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	293.5 KB
ID:	1141746

Name:	03-26-2022-0496.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	305.9 KB
ID:	1141747

Comment

Thanks for the previous advice Dana, thoughts on these two?
              Second a touch flat/soft but otherwise ok for me.

Comment

Many thanks. Trying this one out for size.

Name:	01-11-2022-1652.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	337.0 KB
ID:	1142185

Click image for larger version  Name:	01-11-2022-1657.jpg Views:	0 Size:	332.4 KB ID:	1142184

Comment

Many thanks. Trying this one out for size.
                  These would be rejected for similar.

Comment

These would be rejected for similar.
                    Similar as in already in the database similar?

Comment

Similar as in already in the database similar?
                      Similar as they look like they were taken from the same sequence.

Comment

Similar as they look like they were taken from the same sequence.
                        They are, I just haven't decided which one I wanted to submit to the database. Was just looking for your editing input.

Comment

They are, I just haven't decided which one I wanted to submit to the database. Was just looking for your editing input.
                          We don't offer prescreening for similar images. Please choose your preferred one.

Comment

We don't offer prescreening for similar images. Please choose your preferred one.
                            I choose this one.

Name:	01-11-2022-1657.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	332.4 KB
ID:	1142377

Comment

I choose this one.

Click image for larger version  Name:	01-11-2022-1657.jpg Views:	0 Size:	332.4 KB ID:	1142377
                              Hi, not a screener but: borderline contrast, dust spots, overprocessing (halos visible).

Comment

I choose this one.
                                Dark, dirty, borderline overprocessed.

Comment

Working...
                                X