Editing/Rejection advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing/Rejection advice

good night / Good morning I took reject in this photo I just do not understand why it was literally a very sunny day, as I see the photo is well edited and of quality was accused little or much contrast as I am new I do not know tellee if there is too much or little and also my slots are zero because of the rejectsClick image for larger version

Name:	62096_1571054130.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	893.6 KB
ID:	1046534

Originally posted by Spotterpoa94 View Post
    good night / Good morning I took reject in this photo I just do not understand why it was literally a very sunny day, as I see the photo is well edited and of quality was accused little or much contrast as I am new I do not know tellee if there is too much or little and also my slots are zero because of the rejects[ATTACH=CONFIG]29616[/ATTACH]
    Can you provide a little more info or a direct link to the rejection? Your slots would not be at zero for a single rejection, so there must have been other images rejected as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      Can you provide a little more info or a direct link to the rejection? Your slots would not be at zero for a single rejection, so there must have been other images rejected as well.
      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7647968

yes I took reject in two of the five photos that had loaded another reject was because the photo was taken on October 12th plus the camera was marking October 11th and it was the wrong date and also because I didn't mark it was a military aircraft, link above was the rejection I took rejec for too much or too little contrast

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7647968

yes I took reject in two of the five photos that had loaded another reject was because the photo was taken on October 12th plus the camera was marking October 11th and it was the wrong date and also because I didn't mark it was a military aircraft, link above was the rejection I took rejec for too much or too little contrast
        Contrast looks a bit flat, but would have been acceptable to me.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
          Contrast looks a bit flat, but would have been acceptable to me.
          Now you will have to re-edit based on this edition! Just do not know if you have more or less contrast, a beautiful photo literally, more boss, you need an editing tip for a photo is less than not spending slot

Comment

Now you will have to re-edit based on this edition! Just do not know if you have more or less contrast, a beautiful photo literally, more boss, you need an editing tip for a photo is less than not spending slot
            Sorry, the translator you're using isn't making much sense, so I'm afraid I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Comment

Also, just so you are aware, opening multiple accounts is not allowed. Your other accounts will be deleted, and a warning will be placed on your main account. If you continue to open secondary accounts in the future, you may be banned from uploading.

Comment

Working...
              X