Pre-screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-screen

Just wanna make sure, is there any dust spot in this picture?Click image for larger version

Name:	mmexport1573167731231.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	1046539

Originally posted by ForeverZZR_666 View Post
    Just wanna make sure, is there any dust spot in this picture?[ATTACH=CONFIG]29698[/ATTACH]
    Does not appear to be any.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Is this one an acceptable photo?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	B5979.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	1074747

Comment

Is this one an acceptable photo?
          It would be rejected for compression.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

It would be rejected for compression.
            So there should be no other problems? (I'm worried about dust and contrast)

Comment

So there should be no other problems? (I'm worried about dust and contrast)
              No issues with those that I can see.

Comment

I've a photo rejected this morning.
                Here's the link: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7706026

I don't really understand what it means that photo shows artefacts. If it's just too sharp it should be rejected for oversharpened.

And, I'm wishing that someone could teach me what I can do to make this photo be accepted.
                Attached Files

Comment

Another thing, I uploaded a photo few days ago, but just realized that I accidentally put in a wrong year(but the month and date are correct).

This is the link(it's still in queue): https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7715863

How can I correct it without deleting and resubmitting the photo?

Comment

I've a photo rejected this morning.
                    Here's the link: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7706026

I don't really understand what it means that photo shows artefacts. If it's just too sharp it should be rejected for oversharpened.

And, I'm wishing that someone could teach me what I can do to make this photo be accepted.
                    Looks like a bad editing job (overprocessing) to me, rather than compression. There are sharpening halos visible, especially along the top of the fuselage that are indicative of a poor masking job.

Another thing, I uploaded a photo few days ago, but just realized that I accidentally put in a wrong year(but the month and date are correct).

This is the link(it's still in queue): https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7715863

How can I correct it without deleting and resubmitting the photo?
                    You can't. You will need to delete it from the queue and resubmit with the correct info.

Comment

Does this one look acceptable?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Does this one look acceptable?
                        If it were me, I would rejected if for contrast, oversharpened, and probably overprocessed. Fuselage is supposed to be white, not grey.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

If it were me, I would rejected if for contrast, oversharpened, and probably overprocessed. Fuselage is supposed to be white, not grey.
                          Ok.
                          I'll delete this photo for now. And thanks for the advice

Comment

Good morning!
                            please pre-screen for this one
                            Attached Files

Comment

And this one too, thanks so much
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X