X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• part of subject missing

there are quite a few photos on JP showing only partial
    aircraft?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

aircraft?
    Can you post a link to one?

Comment

Re: part of subject missing

Originally posted by GLB
      aircraft?
      question? or statement?

Comment

Where's the nose?

Comment

if you look in the link it says "viewreject"....i could be wrong, but i think you were looking at the rejects...and that could very well be one of the reasons it wasnt chosen?

Comment

I think he's asking why this pic of his was rejected when there are (are there really??? ) other shots such as this in the database.
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

They were kind for only rejecting it for that.....

Comment

I have to agree while there are shots in the database only showing parts of the plane they tell a story. I think this would have been a good shot if the entire plane were showing, far to many key areas of the plane are cut off.

Comment

Re: part of subject missing

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                  Originally posted by GLB
                  aircraft?
                  question? or statement?

the sentence ends with a question mark Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
                    I have to agree while there are shots in the database only showing parts of the plane they tell a story. I think this would have been a good shot if the entire plane were showing, far to many key areas of the plane are cut off.
                    far too many key parts? 95% if not more of the plane is captured. only the the cockpit and a small portion of the right horiz. stablizer are not shown.

Comment

Originally posted by GLB
                      only the the cockpit and a small portion of the right horiz. stablizer are not shown.
                      Which is why it was rejected.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN

Jeff, this response is prissy. Can you offer your opinion in real mode please

Comment

I think that states my opinion with out having to hurt anyone's feelings.

And as to your comment on the ? mark....

Maybe if he had phrased his initial "question" as : Are there.... instead of There are... I would not have commented as I did.

Did that clear things up for you?

Comment

This shot is a perfect example of "bad cropping". Why did you chopp off the cockpit? Can you show me any example of such a picture in this db?

Gerardo
                            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

JeffinDEN wrote:

Jeff, this response is prissy. Can you offer your opinion in real mode please
                              The answer is that if it were me screening that pic and you had got the whole plane in the frame I would still reject because of that truck in the foreground which to me is far too distracting.

Matt
                              My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Working...
                              X