Window glare - photo rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window glare - photo rejected

I dont know if anything can be done about it.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Is there a way of using photoshop to reduce the glare. I'm pretty sure they mean the bit near the aerobridge. The photo was taken from the Observation deck.

Anyway, if anyone would like the original file to play with, let me know.
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

I believe that if any photo is uploaded, I feel it should not have been touched in Photoshop or other editing software for anything more than color correction and maybe sharpening. Opinions vary but I am just answering your poll. To clean it up you need to rebuild that part of the image with the clone tool. Can it be done, YES...absolutely.

Should it be done- I don't think so, but that is just me

Nice image

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I'm not sure you can fix it. But I am in the "other" camp as far as how far you should go with photoshoping your images. I think what you present as the owner of the image is up to you. It is your interpretation of the scene, no one elses.

Jeff

Comment

numloxx, the picture itself looks ok. But that window glare is dusturbing. In this case, I think, chances are good to get rid of them with a photo editor. Now, it's up to you, if you want to manipulate a pic in such a way or not. Some would, some not. It's really up to you and I don't think, it would be rejected.

Cheers
        Gerardo
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

i managed to take the exact same photo with no glare, forget editing it, and try for a better location.

next trips
          USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
            i managed to take the exact same photo with no glare, forget editing it, and try for a better location.
            Yeah well, how much more experienced are you than I am Monty?
            You have hundreds of photos on a.net, and the same on jetphotos.net.
            Let's compare our skills for a second. You're a hardcore photographer who spends hours each day at the airport. I spend maybe 5 hours a week there, have 1 photos on a.net and about 25 on jetphotos.net.

Gee... now it's clear hey?

Cheers,

Comment

Really not much you can do about the glare once you have taken the photo. Check in the viewfinder before next time.

Comment

Working...
              X