No announcement yet.

Photoshop CS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not illegal to download off of programs like Kazaa. Just if you share/upload in great quatities
    ??? All commercial software is protected by copyright. If you haven't paid for the licence, you are breaking the law. Quantity has nothing to do with it. (Or perhaps it is OK to steal one car, as long as you don't make a habit of it ).

It is not illegal to use Kazaa - Kazaa have been very careful about this, and effectively take no responsibility for how it is used - but it is still possible for YOU to break the law by using Kazaa.

As to getting caught ... well then I guess its fine for people to rip off your photos as long as you don't find out about it.

Sorry to get all moral here, but I'm constantly astonished by how quickly the "theft" of a photograph is jumped on, yet sometimes the very same people happily use pirated software. Adobe too expensive? Use Gimp - its free.

Cheers,

Colin

Comment

maybe you're right...
      Will F.
      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Suppose you are right i'm still not uninstalling it though . I don't use kazaa i use Kazaa Lite ++ which costs money...got that for free off emule which is free.

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
        View the Darkside

Comment

You are one cheap bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
            You are one cheap bastard.
            The Alienware and me new camera cost a bit.

View the Darkside

Comment

You wasted your money on alienware. It will be old news in 4-5 months. No one told you to buy a camera.... Your expenses don't justify your actions.

Comment

You wasted your money on alienware. It will be old news in 4-5 months. No one told you to buy a camera.... Your expenses don't justify your actions.
                They may not justify my actions fair enough but i would rather get something free than going through the hassle of buying something. The Alienware runs todays best games smoothly a new one will not be nescessary for a few years.

View the Darkside

Comment

Alienware is a good comp!!!!.....

I got Adobe Photoshop. I didn't know you could get it free, why not get things for free rather than paying for it. But For $649+ Adobe Photoshop is good. I still don't know how to use it though

-PIAA310
                  ***My Blog***

Comment

Exactly Talha your post sort of reflects my point why pay for something ( pay a lot that is ) if you don't know how to use it.

View the Darkside

Comment

sure....why pay...?

Did you steal your camera as well?

Not knowing how to use something gives you no right to steal it.

I can't believe you even say something as stupid.

Comment

Get real Jeff, stealing something pysically is against my principles and should be against everyone else's. If i couldn't work a camera why would i be on this forum..

View the Darkside

Comment

sure....why pay...?

Did you steal your camera as well?

Not knowing how to use something gives you no right to steal it.

I can't believe you even say something as stupid.
                          Did he say that if one does not know how to operate something, one should steal it? No he did not.
                          ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by G-MIDY
                            Exactly Talha your post sort of reflects my point why pay for something ( pay a lot that is ) if you don't know how to use it.

Why yes. I believe he did.

Comment

[quote="JeffinDEN"]
                              Originally posted by G-MIDY
                              ctly Talha your post sort of reflects my point why pay for something ( pay a lot that is ) if you don't know how to use it.quote]

Why yes. I believe he did.

-PIAA310
                              ***My Blog***

Comment

I was referring to Photoshop.

View the Darkside

Comment

Working...
                                X