Bad Quality???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Quality???

I uploaded 12 pics and got all of them rejected because of bad quality. The only thing that might be wrong is the amont of light.
    here are some of the pics.

any help would be great.

Nick

The sky is too white whereas the foreground seems normal/dark. Try shooting with better light of course it's SFo so you have to be patient weather wise.

Comment

cant see the pics...

Comment

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

here they are

Nick

Comment

What mode are you using on the 300D?

If you are using sports mode it would explain the grain. Also are you shooting into, or away from the sun? And are you cropping alot off the pictures?

Comment

Yup, Bad Quality.

Not sure if they are salvageable. Exposure is way out of whack..

Bad light, bad grain, soft, not level, etc. They look like they were cropped way to tight.

Comment

Yes I was using the Sports mode. Today since it was clear at SFO I was taking pictures and using M mode. Should I also use Auto mode.

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by DevilDog
                Should I also use Auto mode.

Nick
                Only if you have no idea how to use M, Tv, etc.

Comment

Devildog, if you are using 300D, pls write a post at APF under "Good Experiences about 3ooD?? and could you pls telll what you think of that Digit Rebel, (if its that what you are using !!)

thanks !
                  Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
                  X