How can I fix this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I fix this???

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

How can I fix this???
    Right click, delete.

Comment

I'm afraid that the photo is beyond repair. I'm sorry to say that . It's grainy and slightly out of focus. Keep on trying though! Don't give up!
      CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Always worth a try, not up to acceptance standards by any shot, but it goes to show that a quick play in your editing program can make things a little better!:

Comment

AJ, those are terrible.

Comment

You're quite handy with the digital darkroom Jeff.
            CheckSix

Comment

Jeff, you flatter me so, stop it!

The first one is the original brightspark, the second shows that some post camera editing is necessary, and as I stated, neither are anywhere near acceptance standards.

I'm just trying to be more helpful to ajozwiak than
              Right click, delete.
              which gets the poor guy nowhere!

Comment

Whoops, sorry AJ, I accidentally gave Jeff credit for the digital darkroom fixup. Sorry about that. Jeff I'm sure you're pretty handy too.
                CheckSix

Comment

I dunno....I "right click and delete" pictures far better then that...those are just.... well.... nasty.

Comment

So no gently gently approach to ajozwiak's first post on here, just straight for the jugular....nice!

Comment

Is it fair to lead him into believing that picture is something it isn't?

Did you look at his other rejects? I did.

Comment

I've seen cell phones that take better photos.

-Clovis

Comment

Okay, point taken.

Let's try the other helpful angle......Andreas, what camera are you using?

Comment

How about trying a polarizing filter to reduce the glare from bright sunlight and also think about the way shadows are cast when the sun is right overhead as seems to be the case in this photo. These are not the greatest conditions for photography, causing shadows and high contrast.

Nicely framed shot though!

NB. I am no real expert, so others may have alternative views on this that they may wish to share with us, other than, right click-delete.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                              I dunno....I "right click and delete" pictures far better then that...those are just.... well.... nasty.
                              Well aren't you special?

As was stated above, the shot looks well framed and it appears the problem witht he picture is a camera issue not one with the photographer. It looks like maybe you're using some digital zoom in the picture and also that there might be some heat haze in there too. Keep trying, you can only get better and dont let the assholes get you down.

Comment

Working...
                              X