• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff apologized?

faint... :P
    Will F.
    Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

If I am wrong, I will be the first to admit it.

Comment

Uhm...that took 4 pages...
        Will F.
        Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

You should NEVER vent your frustrations on your customers, no matter how dumb they may be to you.
          I can't see where I vented any of my frustrations. I simply offered an opinion, that maybe he could try to learn concepts of exposure and metering to understand WHY this was happening to his photos.

-Clovis

Comment

Instant gratification.

That is what they want Clovis....that is the easy way. Hell, it's not like anyone is burning film learning to do this.....

Comment

No hard feelings.

Like I said before,I don't expect anyone on here to teach me photography.All I wanted was a point in the right direction.Since my photo interests are aviation related,I figured that experienced aviation photographers would be the best place for help.

We are all interested in the same thing here,can't we all just get along

Scott
              "It's better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all
              doubt."

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                I can't see where I vented any of my frustrations. I simply offered an opinion, that maybe he could try to learn concepts of exposure and metering to understand WHY this was happening to his photos.
                Opinion?

Previous quotes from Clovis:

"Is it really our job to teach you everything about basic photography?
                Public Library->Photography->Checkout->read."

"This is stuff you could learn through reading just the first few pages of any book on photography."

"This is the Digital Photo Processing forum... not the "Learn all about photography here" forum. We give tips and help on improving post-processing (i.e. AFTER the photo was taken)."
                That's not opinion. That's ridicule and arrogance.

Comment

Its not arrogance have you seen Clovis's pics..the words jealous and enviable come to mind.

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
                  View the Darkside

Comment

Anyway, getting back on topic, for those of us who are a bit new to digital photography, I highly reccomend the book The Complete Guide to Digital Photography by Michael Freeman. It talks about everything from Cameras to edititing techniques. I've been working my way through it, a lot of information though, probably going to be one of those books I have to read a couple times to get everything.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                      Anyway, getting back on topic, for those of us who are a bit new to digital photography, I highly reccomend the book The Complete Guide to Digital Photography by Michael Freeman. It talks about everything from Cameras to edititing techniques. I've been working my way through it, a lot of information though, probably going to be one of those books I have to read a couple times to get everything.
                      Will look out for that on Ebay.

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
                      View the Darkside

Comment

Thanks Emu, I will also look for it.

Scott
                        "It's better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all
                        doubt."

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

That's not opinion. That's ridicule and arrogance.
                          And that there would be your opinion. But I am done arguing. I will try to be more proper when making comments next time around, as a few here seem to take offense quite quickly.

-Clovis

*As of now I am locking this topic, as I think it really is just heading the wrong way. BWIScott, if you have more questions regarding your photos, feel free to post them.*

Comment

Working...
                          X