X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Paluch
    replied
    Originally posted by screaming_emu

Because Hawaii definatly is known for its huge train system.....wait...what?

I think they were delivered to Hawaii by ship (from China or something), then they realized that there wasn't enough time to get them to Milwaukee before the trade show, so they threw them on the Mryia instead.

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Paluch
    From what I heard, it just delivered eight 30 ton railcars to Milwaukee from Hawaii, then went to Chicago for a trade show, then came back up here.

Thanks for the advice everyone.
    Because Hawaii definatly is known for its huge train system.....wait...what?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Paluch
    replied
    Originally posted by bloodhound96
    Hey, do you now why the 225 happened to be in the MKE? I was just there on Tuesday and couldn't believe my eyes.
    From what I heard, it just delivered eight 30 ton railcars to Milwaukee from Hawaii, then went to Chicago for a trade show, then came back up here.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

Leave a comment:

• bloodhound96
    replied
    Hey, do you now why the 225 happened to be in the MKE? I was just there on Tuesday and couldn't believe my eyes.

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Is there anything this picture would add to the database, when there are already 125 pics of this aircraft in the db?

Granted, it's a unique aircraft and I like the idea behind the photo, but the lighting is indeed a bit distracting.

But, if you think, it's worth having it in the db, appeal. All, what can happen, is either an acception or a new rejection.

Cheers
    Gerardo

Leave a comment:

• AIRLNRGUY
    replied
    Good shot, I like how it is nice and centered. I do not think that the backlighting takes away from the picture. Go ahead and appeal and see what happens, it won't hurt.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Paluch
    started a topic An-225 backlight reject

An-225 backlight reject

Hi guys. First, view this:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I was thinking about appealing this. I know it's suffers from some backlight, but I still think it's a pretty good photo of a one-of-a-kind airplane.

I didn't get a chance to get there in the morning, which would have put the sun behind me, and I wasn't about to ask the crew to turn their plane around for me just to get a centered nose shot (ok, I should have moved it myself).

Seriously, I was wondering if that photo is worth appealing, and/or is there anything I can do to reduce the backlighting effect.

It's one of my favorite photos I shot that memorable day, and any help that would get this photo approved will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Steve
Working...
X