Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you level pics?

Hey,

I took this picture a couple weekends ago, tried to submit it here, but it's not level, I use irfanview and don't know how to level it. Any help would be appreciated.

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

I think it's leved now......is it good?

(the quality loss is because I've compressed the jpg a bit to post here)

I use photoshop and what I do is draw a line (following a what suposed to be vertical wall for example), and rotate the image until it's vertical.

Comment

Ok thanks, I tried somthing and figured it out, looks better now, is it good enough to make it on here?
      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by CorporateAv8r
        Ok thanks, I tried somthing and figured it out, looks better now, is it good enough to make it on here?
        I think so...

I'm just worried with the fact that a part of the wing is missing... but who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by PP-VRA
          I'm just worried with the fact that a part of the wing is missing... but who knows...
          The missing wing doesn't really effect the look of the picture so i think it would be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by GrantT
            Originally posted by PP-VRA
            The missing wing doesn't really effect the look of the picture so i think it would be ok.
            I see.. I think so too...

Comment

Working...
            X