Some rejections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some rejections

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

bad centering

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

bad centering

bad motive

What should I do about the centering on the first two shots? They were taken at 28mm so the vertical lines will naturally be distorted.

As for the third, Its a tight shot of a plane involved in a near accident with another Brasilia on the ramp at the same time. Should I appeal?

Any help is appreciated.

thanks..

The first two are "horizon unlevel".

Just rotate the photos slightly in Photoshop, etc.
    Will F.
    Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Yes, I am aware of that. I am saying that the pictures were taken with a wide angle lense, so the vertical lines will be distorted. Therefore, which point should I use in reference to rotate the shot?

Comment

Since there are no vertical reference points on the Snow S2D-600 Commander, I'd just use the Measure tool from one end of the horizon to the other, and rotate to that.

On the Fairchild SA-227DC Metro 23, use the fence poles.
        Will F.
        Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

I was being sarcastic about which point I should rotate the shot (hence the wink). Both shots are level considering the lense I used. Even on the Big Sky shot the corporate HQ building (on the left side) and the fence line up vertical.

The Commander was taken in hilly terrain, so rotating to a horizontal point would be like rotating a picture of a mountain so its slope is horizontal

Thanks anyway... Guess I'll appeal them.

Comment

Working...
          X