Help ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help ME

Hi, Im starting out Photography of planes with my new Kodak 2 MP camera i bought. I went to JFK yesterday to take some pics and this is how they came out www.geocities.com/omerg007/jfk1

Can anyone help me, with some advice on how to take better pics!
    Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

I cannot see the pic.
    Will F.
    Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

still, is it possible to take good photos with a 2 mp camera, any tips
      Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

Of course it's possible. Read the manual, learn the camera and post-processing meathods. The camera does not take the picture, the photographer does.

Comment

Of course it's possible. Read the manual, learn the camera and post-processing meathods. The camera does not take the picture, the photographer does.
          Yes true but your gonna have to get just about everything perfect straight out of the camera. You can't do alot of post processing as those images will degrade quite quickly. However your pics will proally still be accepted into this site, however don't even bother uploading to a.net.

Comment

Re: Help ME

Originally posted by fly1346

Can anyone help me, with some advice on how to take better pics!
            * put the aircraft in the center of the pic
            * dont cut off aircraft parts unless you want a real (nose) close-up
            * avoid foreground clutter
            * dont shoot through glass

and...try it when the weather is better!

hope it helped
            greetings,
            Philip

Comment

However your pics will proally still be accepted into this site, however don't even bother uploading to a.net.
              There have been many cases of rejects here getting accepted over there...I would be careful when saying that.

If they don't meet the quality standards, they aren't getting on...not too difficult.

-Clovis

Comment

Working...
              X