Complete overkill!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubana
    POA-GRU is flown mainly because RG's Technical Centre is in Porto Alegre.
    Cubana, the narrowbodies are serviced at POA and the widebodies at GIG.

POA Technical Centre

GIG Technical Centre

Comment

Yes, I know that, but however the 777s overnight at POA, in the VEM (Varig Technical Centre) area.

Pay a look to this:
      Overview of part of Varig's maintenance center, and sure, the highlight is the 777!!!You can also spot 5 737s, or at least parts of them... :) - Photo taken at Porto Alegre - Salgado Filho (POA / SBPA) in Brazil on April 7, 2003.

Comment

Yes, I know that, but however the 777s overnight at POA, in the VEM (Varig Technical Centre) area.

Pay a look to this:
        http://www.airliners.net/open.file/396174/M/
        Ok sure but they stay there because this area belongs to Varig (VEM), it's cheaper than staying at the airport run areas.

Comment

How about CO, EWR-IAH on a 777...
          Actually, that flight is often full. I am sure some of the other airlines that operate these flights between hubs fill up, too, e.g. AA from DFW-ORD.
          Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

NW does not have any 747 service between DTW and MSP, the biggest aircraft between the two is a 757-300

Comment

Originally posted by assghanistan

How about CO, EWR-IAH on a 777...
              Actually, that flight is often full. I am sure some of the other airlines that operate these flights between hubs fill up, too, e.g. AA from DFW-ORD.
              Even if the flights aren't full and the airline isn't making money, it evens out with other flights, as widebodies between hubs usually are there to act as ferry flights to position planes for long haul international routes.

Comment

Originally posted by PP-VRA

Pay a look to this:
                Ok sure but they stay there because this area belongs to Varig (VEM), it's cheaper than staying at the airport run areas.
                Tu ganhas. Agora ficas feliz? (Já sei que é Português do Portugal )

You win. Happy?

Comment

Originally posted by PP-VRA

Pay a look to this:
                  Tu ganhas. Agora ficas feliz? (Já sei que é Português do Portugal )

You win. Happy?

(Tudo bem faz parte :P )

I didn't win. The discussion won

Comment

Working...
                  X