• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarolW
    replied
    Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post

Yes, this is correct.

We currently only match on registration - in the future we want to be able to match on both registration and serial number.

Thanks,
    Laurence
    Thanks. That would be amazing

Leave a comment:

• laurencefr24
    replied
    Originally posted by Leo 747 View Post
    Probably because the helicopter is using a recycled registration, which once belonged to this A310. Since there are no pics of this particular Bell 429 in the database, the image picked up was still an old pic of the A310. Of course, a totally unnacurate thing, but I don't think there's much to be done, unless someone upload an actual pic of the chopper.
    Yes, this is correct.

We currently only match on registration - in the future we want to be able to match on both registration and serial number.

Thanks,
    Laurence

Leave a comment:

• CarolW
    replied
    Originally posted by Leo 747 View Post
    Probably because the helicopter is using a recycled registration, which once belonged to this A310. Since there are no pics of this particular Bell 429 in the database, the image picked up was still an old pic of the A310. Of course, a totally unnacurate thing, but I don't think there's much to be done, unless someone upload an actual pic of the chopper.
    Thanks so much for your help. That sounds very plausible.

Leave a comment:

• Leo 747
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CarolW
    started a topic Helicopter on map; plane in photo

Helicopter on map; plane in photo

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-01-25 08_16_35-plane-heli.jpg Views:	0 Size:	728.9 KB ID:	1079290
    I heard a helicopter overhead, went to mapview, clicked on the helicopter I saw there, and the photo is of a plane! Please keep in mind I'm new here, not an aviator of any sort except in imagination. (P.S. I'm greatly enjoying your posts.) I do have a question - why the discrepancy? I'm inclined to believe the helicopter version; it sounded like a helicopter.
    Last edited by CarolW; 2020-01-25, 16:36.
Working...
X