Where have page 1 posts gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where have page 1 posts gone?

This went ignored in site related forum so posting here https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/s...1-threads-gone

Am particularly concerned about my747 relatedt threads, one of which is mentioned in the link.

We're checking now

Comment

I had noticed I got an email saying there was a reply to a thread I had posted mid Sep. When I looked in the forum it was no where to be found and when I clicked the link in the email it gave me that same message

Comment

What happened? no update.

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN View Post
          What happened? no update.
          You recently have opened such a topic in the "site-related" forum section. There you can read my answer. Or, if somebody has again already deleted my answer there, feel free and send me a visitor message or a pm.
          Well. It's a given fact that I'm not the only one who's interested in the 747, not either after half a century in the air (!).

Which is good to know.
          The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
          The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
          And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
          This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
            We're checking now
            I have just said "Hm." to Dlowwa. Don't tell me that it is again him.

[Short notice for myself. Can't we staff the night shift with somebody more... user friendly?]

When I was a young jetphotos member, 12 years ago, we even had that word on top of every page which you opened here at jetphotos:
            friendly.
            That word totally vanished here, right?

I mean, not that I had a problem with that cold unsocial attitude. But that was not the reason why I chose this aviation platform, back then in 2008.
            Last edited by LH-B744; 2020-12-06, 05:02. Reason: LH - The friendly way to fly.

Comment

Einmal richtig Arschloch sein? Wenn ich die Telefonnummer von unserem LH CEO Spohr heute mittag zur Hand hätte, der würde vermutlich mit mir übereinstimmen, sowas hat man eigentlich spätestens mit 30 hinter sich. Jedenfalls auf der professionellen Ebene.

Danach switched man irgendwann in den Aufsichtsrat, immer noch auf den Spuren von Mayrhuber. Spätestens beim Übergang vom Oberst zum General achtet einen niemand mehr wenn man nicht einmal pro Woche gute Laune auch bei den Mannschaften macht und den Grillchef der Kompanie gibt. So kenne ich das jedenfalls...

In English? Hm. Bein an axxhole is not really an attitude which you are paid for at Lufthansa.

At least not, as I understand that airline, since more than 35 years.
              Last edited by LH-B744; 2020-12-06, 05:51. Reason: In memoriam W. Mayrhuber (Lufthansa), 22.03.1947 - 01.12.2018 . The Best die too young.

Comment

Working...
              X