Southwest Max Flights in June 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southwest Max Flights in June 2021

Does anyone know what routes Southwest will fly the Max in June? I looked up many of the routes that are currently operated with a Max and they do not show it when you look at the plane types under booking on their website. Everything is 737-700 or 737-800.
    View my photos at JP.Net
    Home Airport: Jackson - Evers Int'l (JAN) - Jackson, MS
    Camera: Canon 50D, 100-400L/17-85 lenses

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
    Does anyone know what routes Southwest will fly the Max in June? I looked up many of the routes that are currently operated with a Max and they do not show it when you look at the plane types under booking on their website. Everything is 737-700 or 737-800.
    Finally finally, endlich, another jetphotos member who mentions his home airport in his signature!

Now, the question is, have I learned that from you. That seems to be true, when I look at your Join Date. Back then, 2002? Wow. Back then I still was jung und knackig we say in Germany. What did I do when I was 24 years old. Definitely not sitting in front of the computer all the weekend long... When I was 24... that's long ago, almost 20 years ago!

Nevertheless. I have found out that MS does not stand for Missouri, but for .. and you n me definitely have to try to pronunce that word early in the mornin at 0522 CEST..
    Mississippi. Wow. Now I'm rather proud of me, pronunced rather perfect, on an early Saturday morning, after let's say one beer.

KJAN airport. Yes. A little bit smaller than my home airport, without a runway for overseas flights, but as I learn in these minutes, a point on the map of DL (Delta Air). And my home airport is also a point on the map of DL (Delta Air). DL-B763ER .

And now I say something which I always say when I read somebody like you. The good men are here in the forum not often enough, einfach nicht oft genug!

Back on topic.

Now. That's what I just learn about SouthWest. A few weeks ago I congratulated another airline for their decision that they do not sell their 737-800 jets. That was not KLM, but afaik they were also wise enough. Ahm.
    That must have been Aerolineas Argentinas. They also still own their 737-800s .

And SouthWest also still is a member of the 737-700 and 737-800 club. They still own a fleet of ... 463 (vierhundertdreiundsechzig) Boeing 737-700 jets?

Man, where have You been during the past 10 years?! If you once a month had been here in the forum you had seen me how
    I congratulate every airline who still owns Boeing jets who do not need MCAS!

That includes Aerolineas Argentineas, that includes the DL-B763ER, that includes the KL-B738, the huge SouthWest 737-700 fleet, [to be continued...]
    and last but not least, that includes the a/c types
    LH-B744
    and
    LH-B748.

Very dear greetings to KJAN Mississippi!
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
    X