No announcement yet.

Airline (dis)service.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the posts here sum up why I flatly refuse to use United Airlines. Worst airline……EVER !
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Why? Are Delta and American any different in this regards? And if yes how so?

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
      --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
        Why? Are Delta and American any different in this regards? And if yes how so?
        I’ve never flown with Delta. American are marginally better than Untied but they still give the feeling that they are doing you a favour when you use them.

When it comes to going West over the Atlantic then Virgin are my preference followed by BA. Flying East to Europe means Iberia, Air France etc. BA have fallen out of favour for short haul since they cut the Club Class legroom back to the economy 30” standard. Flying further East means Virgin, Emirates, Etihad and for Far East Cathay Pacific along with the Arab airlines already mentioned.
        By the way, I only fly BA because I can access cheap employee fares courtesy of friends who used to work for them.
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
        X