This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the photo on SC

I think maybe it's inappropriate to put https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10340738 on SC since there's sensitive information in the picture(political information), may cause a lot of arguements.

Why? Taiwan is a country. And we dont do politics on jetphotos.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

And all political comments will be deleted. Abuse like posting rude or repetitive comments from members will result in bans.

So yeah, no politics on JP and we'll all be fine

Alex

PS : Some people posting political comments are the same ones with a history of cheating or appeal abuse so be careful guys.... If I see you reposting political comments after a first deletion, you are gone from JP for a while.
      Last edited by Alex - Spot-This !; 2021-10-24, 09:40.

Comment

Is it appropriate to set photo with politically sensitive content as sc? At the same time, Taiwan Province is not recognized as a country by the United Nations.

Comment

I think neither the photographer nor those screens said TW is a country or not. We just want to appreciate this photo in normal ways: it's a brilliant photo with rare backgrounds. It's just a demonstration for its flags, TW has their flags, so do HK and Macau.

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
            Why? Taiwan is a country. And we dont do politics on jetphotos.
            The United Nations has recognized Taiwan as "China" since 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by zjs View Post
              I think maybe it's inappropriate to put https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10340738 on SC since there's sensitive information in the picture(political information), may cause a lot of arguements.
              And maybe it's inappropriate for some... users to turn an aesthetically great photo into a political discussion forum?

Comment

Like we said. No politics.

Erwin

Comment

Well here is the problem. Somebody in this post has claimed that TW is a country then ending with saying “DON’T do politics...” Then, On the other hand, his dear admin just go ahead delete those comments that some of them just simply claimed TW is part of China, I do agree that some of the comments may be too aggressive or inappropriate, nothing wrong with deleting those, but why does he decide to leave his subjective assumption here in the “Friendly way to fly” forum and get freaking rid of all the same comments just have the opposite idea? You can't just claim something without any provement and ask others to shut up, or just don't say it at all, Really couldn't understand how a person with such great photography skills could say something that is so double standard.

Comment

You guys get mad now because one of the crew member used the word country....

By being that sensitive you make a beautiful photo a political subject which is exactly what we need to avoid.

So for the last time, appreciate the beauty of a photo without getting into politics and we'll all be fine

Comment

I have all the rights and freedom to state Taiwan is a country. Thats nothing about politics but how I see it. There is no one who can tell me that I cant think or say this. Its a free world. You bring in all kind of politic talks and posts and even threats towards Jetphotos while jetphotos is just an aviation photo database which should be supported by everyone around the world without any disrespect against race, gender, believe or politics.

That you guys are all offended about a flag says more about you then us. We just live and breath aviation. Nothing more nothing less.

Erwin

Comment

Working...
                      X