how do I report a photo on jetphotos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I report a photo on jetphotos?

hello. I saw a photo of a plane on jet photos that isn't the plane AT ALL.
    is there any way to do that?

You can show the link here
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

N27TJ. Mitsubishi MU-2B-60 Marquise. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

N27TJ. Mitsubishi MU-2B-60 Marquise. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Unless someone uploads a more recent image, that's all we have to use as the system will default to the most recently taken image of that reg, even if that image is from 18 years ago.

Comment

the plane is a Cessna 172SP not a duel engine jet.

Comment

Comment

Registrations do carry over to other aircraft when the current aircraft retires. FedEx uses registrations of their old 727s for their new 767s. Since it was taken in 2003, that MU-2 probably flew under N27TJ until it was retired, and someone picked it up and used it for the 172. Just a theory.

Comment

In this other picture, taken about 1 year earlier, the registration is clearly visible in the tail.

A Mitsubishi makes an early morning takeoff from runway 8R.. N27TJ. Mitsubishi MU-2B-60 Marquise. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
                --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Originally posted by BenRed View Post
                  the plane is a Cessna 172SP not a duel engine jet.
                  I think you misunderstand. Since there is no newer image of N27TJ as a 172, the system will by default choose the most recent image on the DB which is the MU-2. If you have an image of it as a 172 that meets standards for the site, please upload it and it will appear on FR24. If not, you will need to wait until someone else does.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

I think you misunderstand. Since there is no newer image of N27TJ as a 172, the system will by default choose the most recent image on the DB which is the MU-2. If you have an image of it as a 172 that meets standards for the site, please upload it and it will appear on FR24. If not, you will need to wait until someone else does.
                    ok.

makes no sense to me but i get it

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

ok.

makes no sense to me but I get it

Comment

Originally posted by BenRed View Post
                        makes no sense to me but i get it
                        I really wonder what would make sense to you. That Jetphotos proactively check in the FAA database the latest status of each registration every time someone (or some external page) looks up for the latest picture of such registration and, if the type in the FAA database doesn't match the type of the latest picture, then they "invent" a picture they don't have of the current airplane bearing that registration?

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
                        --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Working...
                        X