Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boeing B737-300 useful runway

Hello everybody
    Sorry if I'm in the wrong section of the forum.
    I would like to know how long the runway has to be in order to allow a fully loaded Boeing B737-300 to take off and land.
    Thanks to those who want to answer me

Hi there,

​​​Don't know if I'm accurate, but as I know you need 2300m to take off and 1433m to land. (Both when fully loaded)

Comment

2300 meters to take off seems too much for a 300

Comment

This is according to this link: http://data.carnoc.com/aircraft/type...g-737-300.html

If you can't access it, a screenshot would be attached.

P.S. Though this is a relatively official website, the data could be wrong. So for reference only.
        Attached Files

Comment

I thank you. Unfortunately I can't log in and I suppose it's chinaise so I don't understand the screenshoot

Comment

Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
            Hello everybody
            I would like to know how long the runway has to be in order to allow a fully loaded Boeing B737-300 to take off and land.
            How much food do you need to not feel hungry?

Comment

I'm pretty park, so not so much

Comment

Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
                Hello everybody
                Ahm. First of all, let me say Hello. Don't know if we directly talked to each other since 2017 here on this platform. But you chase my forum entry counter?
                Well. Why not. I always say that I definitely could be here more often.

Back on topic. I can remember that here on my home airport (EDDL) the B737-300 was flown regularly, more than once a day, operated by Lufthansa.

So, what would I say, what is recommended for a B733. We all can read the official version, which is found to be here:

Take off run ahead (tora): 7500 ft or ... 2286 meter, for a 737-300 with MTOW . Under ISA conditions, i.e. no rain, no hot temperatures,
                and if you only have these 7500 ft long rwy,
                you better find yourself at zero AMSL (dt.: auf Meereshöhe).

Landing. Clearly less than during t/o because you (and your aircraft) are much lighter. But...

I prefer to say, you need an airport with at least one 7500 ft rwy, because, you don't only land there, or what would you say. On the next day, you normally also like to t/o again,
                on that same airport.

Greetings.
                The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
                The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post

Ahm. First of all, let me say Hello. Don't know if we directly talked to each other since 2017 here on this platform. But you chase my forum entry counter?
                  Well. Why not. I always say that I definitely could be here more often.

Back on topic. I can remember that here on my home airport (EDDL) the B737-300 was flown regularly, more than once a day, operated by Lufthansa.

So, what would I say, what is recommended for a B733. We all can read the official version, which is found to be here:

Take off run ahead (tora): 7500 ft or ... 2286 meter, for a 737-300 with MTOW . Under ISA conditions, i.e. no rain, no hot temperatures,
                  and if you only have these 7500 ft long rwy,
                  you better find yourself at zero AMSL (dt.: auf Meereshöhe).

Landing. Clearly less than during t/o because you (and your aircraft) are much lighter. But...

I prefer to say, you need an airport with at least one 7500 ft rwy, because, you don't only land there, or what would you say. On the next day, you normally also like to t/o again,
                  on that same airport.

Greetings.
                  You are thorough and also thanks for making me smile, which doesn't hurt these days

Comment

Working...
                  X