Seeking Aviation Enthusiasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Aviation Enthusiasts

Hi, I'm a documentarian who is working on a small project concerning aviation enthusiasm and photography. As part of the project, I'd love to hear from some people here what they find most interesting about planes and plane watching. I've also included some photos taken by an enthusiast friend of mine..
    Attached Files

Hi there, I would be interested. Please contact me at [email protected]

Cheers,
    Chase

Comment

Is the offer still aveilable?
      Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
      If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
      ——————————————————————————

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Seymour View Post
        Hi, I'm a documentarian who is working on a small project concerning aviation enthusiasm and photography. As part of the project, I'd love to hear from some people here what they find most interesting about planes and plane watching. I've also included some photos taken by an enthusiast friend of mine..
        I would love to do this I will message you privately

Comment

Also those are some beautiful photos mate congrats to your mate

Comment

So, what liveries do you like/dislike?

And are you into photography or just perfect pictures documenting types?
            Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

What do you mean by liveries

Comment

A livery is, simplysticly put, the design( colors and shapes)of the fuselage, and it varies depending on the airline.

For example, KLM’s planes have a mainly blue livery with text and the logo, and some of its planes have special liveries (skyteam, etc…).
                Also recently, air india changed it’s logo and with it, their liveries are being changed from the old liverie to the new one.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
                  So, what liveries do you like/dislike?

And are you into photography or just perfect pictures documenting types?
                  Very good questions. I'd assume that 3WE and me could give you a 'Short story' about aviation enthusiasm on this side of the pond.
                  For people who don't know much about aviation:
                  my side of the pond is the East coast of the Atlantic Ocean, La Rochelle, Southampton, EDDH Hamburg (since 1911), EDDL Lohausen Intl (since 1927), LSZH (since 1948_),
                  EHAM Schiphol (since 1916)
                  and on the other side of the pond, you better ask 3WE or TeeVee, or somebody with a LH-B744 in his avatar :
                  KPHL Philadelphia Intl (since 1940), KMSP Minneapolis St Paul (est 1920), KTEB Teterboro (since 1919),

The threadstarter:
                  I'd love to hear from some people here what they find most interesting about planes and plane watching.
                  Hm, to be honest, microsoft somehoiw is guilty. Since more than one year they send me pictures which even with my avatar are rather a wet dream and not reality:
                  1. Bali (Indonesia), which - in contrast to Brisbane - is not that far away from the list of airports which have ever seen a Lufthansa 747 (since 1970):
                  Jakarta Soekarno Hatta (back then in 2003) https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/86091

2. And where do you find the LH on legendary routes in the air today: LH Flight Number 756, from Rhein/Main to VABB Mumbai, not with B744, but with the very new LH-B789 (since 2022).
                  Since the year 2022, the Lufthansa long haul consists of B744, B748, A388, A359, A343, [...]
                  and of the new LH-B789 Dreamliner, after 5 or 6 years (B748 passage version) another new Lufthansa - Boeing contract: 39 LH-B789 are ordered, which of 5 LH-B789 are sold, delivered and in the air for Lufthansa today.
                  in December 2023.

[...]

Btw, welcome to jetphotos, Liam. What do I find most interesting about aviation.

Aviation is more reliable than trains. Let's ask people in Stuttgart (!) ...

And aviation, at least here in Düsseldorf is (almost) as old as the main train station: Düsseldorf Hbf (since 1891) and EDDL Lohausen International (since 1927).

So everytime when the German Bahn AG shows me an epic fail, then I'm happy.

Because then, EDDL is the only place in Düsseldorf where you can try to reach Hamburg, Rhein/Main, Zurich and Munich (!).

---

PS: Since the last epic fail of German Bahn AG, which was... six days ago due to... weather,

I like to set up an Air Taxi Service between EDDS, EDDL, EDLI (Bielefeld) and EDDH (Hamburg), based on my Beech B200 simulator:
                  EDDS 0700 - EDDL 0830 - EDLI 0900 - EDDH 1000 CET
                  and back to Stuttgart.
                  The rest has to be developed.

Now, during the past 15 years here at jetphotos, I've called myself an aviation enthusiast. Obviously not without a reason.
                  Last edited by LH-B744; 2023-12-28, 05:53. Reason: 8_)
                  The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
                  The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                  And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                  This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Now you know why KI is too stupid to take place in aviation: KI doesn't know the Lufthansa schedule!

This is LH #756, and PLEASE, you can ask me, you can ask your favorite airport (with LH traffic), or you can ask Lufthansa directly:

But please, don't you ask the KI. As we've seen minutes before, the KI only produces rubbish,
                    even when you mention a confirmed flight number (756 by Lufthansa).

PS: And the jetphotos KI tries to replace me. But I'll have an eye on that. In case of a doubt, this is my last jetphotos entry!

And from tomorrow on, you'll only read KI rubbish, which nobody is able to confirm!
                    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
                    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

I like the airforces and a lot of Qautas sorry if I spelled it wrong. The reason I like plane spotting is sometimes you don’t know what you’re going to see. And I just love the colours of some planes also what are you going to do with this info?

Comment

LH-B744, i love that someone gives such interesting explanations, you are very nice.

Comment

Me?

Comment

Originally posted by TRTPUwU View Post
                            LH-B744
                            LH-B744

Comment

Sorry 🤣

Comment

Working...
                              X