Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWISS A340-300

Hi,
    I found this picture of a SWISS A340 on their website(obviously its not real), I think it looks great in their (all aircraft do)

Thanks

Thomas_Cook_757-200

Enjoy Every Moment

that's very nice...but isn't their livery very similar to Swissair's (before they went down...shame)
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Looks nice.... Very Modern

The Sprit of Australia

Comment

I actually have a model of a Swiss A340-300 in 1:500 by Star Jets/Schuco. Great model. Gives me a great idea of what the new jets will look like. Still, photo's capture the true beauty of the aircraft!

Comment

Hi,
          I didn't like Swissair's livery

Thanks

Thomas_Cook_757-200

Enjoy Every Moment

Comment

Hey, me neither, their last and the 80s livery. I really like their 70's livery. Now that was a classic beauty. I'd love to see their A343s in those colors!

Comment

wasn't their livery very similar to Swiss's ?

Comment

Which one?

Comment

The last livery was indeed very simular to the current Swiss livery.
                  Just have a look at the pictures in the databse.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
                  Andy

Comment

That's true. But this one albeit very simple, seems more elegant than the Swissair. In my opinion, the dark gray belly and very crude looking (in my opinion) titles didn't do much to help the overall livery.

Comment

even their titles are both without capital letters

Comment

It's not so much the casing, it's just the font. I don't like Swissair's very bubbly looking font. Their 70s font was very classy. The Swiss font isn't bad, it's sharper. It just adds a touch of modernity.

Comment

Honestly, I did not like any of Swissair's schemes, and I do not like the current Swiss scheme. But that's probably because I see their planes on a daily basis. Something you see almost every minute gets boring very quickly. All I have to do is watch out my window, and there it is.

Anyway I think that Swiss' livery is quite modern and elegant, but as mentioned, is boring after a short time.

Regards,
                          Peter

Comment

Working...
                          X