Spotting at ISP this Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotting at ISP this Sunday

Well I'll be down at ISP this Sunday doing some spotting and testing out my new digital camera. Not sure yet where I'll be at ISP, it depends on what runway there using, just look for a green 2 door Pontiac. I'm planning on starting at 2:30 and ending around 5:00. At least 5 Southwest flights are scheduled between that time along with Delta Express. If anybody wants to join me, you’re more then welcome!

Thank you for the invite – but I don’t venture north of Mason-Dixon line between the months of September and May. Hopefully Herb will send in some of the special paint schemes for ya.
    JR FlyingTexan

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by Tom:
      I'm planning on starting at 2:30 and ending around 5:00. At least 5 Southwest flights are scheduled between that time along with Delta Express.

Slow off day for me here; so check this out: SWA operated 23 inbounds to Hobby during 14:30-17:00 window, others: Citrus has 4X daily from we all know where, Eagle, six and ASA, three from Dallas/Fort Worthless respectively, 2X Comair from Northern KY, 4X Delta Mainline from Hartsfield (that is a total of 10 '''Delta''' brand flights) among many GA movements daily. Other useless info: Among the 100+ daily flights Herb has to Hobby, 'Southwest Flight One' from Dallas landed at 7:47 AM this morning. I knew no one could live without knowing that now.
      JR FlyingTexan

Comment

Working...
      X