Sad Vision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Vision

Yesterday, my wife and I went to downtown Chicago to the Bears-Packers game. Despite the sad sight of the Bears losing, we walked passed Meigs Field. To my horror, it appeared that the City was using the old Meigs as a parking lot. I do apologize for bringing this subject up again and please don't cast stones upon me.

Shame on the City.

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Click Here to view my photography website!!!

when I was out in Chicago I went out to pay my respects to what used to be meigs field, what an amazing view of the city that you get out there. of course that was the day I decided to go wandering around without my camera.

Comment

Originally posted by mcphoto1011
      Yesterday, my wife and I went to downtown Chicago to the Bears-Packers game. Despite the sad sight of the Bears losing, we walked passed Meigs Field. Shame on the City.

Yep, shame on the city for having the Bears as a football team.
      Sorry Kevin...I love Chicago, and I love KORD, but the Bears suck.
      George R. Widener
      Oshkosh, WI USA
      Aircraft Photos Here
      Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

When I took off from ORD a few days ago, and when we passed over downtown it was a sad sight to see a barren field, with no lights. It was sad to see once a great GA/small commercial field become history.
        - The baby will be back -

Comment

Sad Vision

Originally posted by mcphoto1011
          please don't cast stones upon me.
          Don't worry, we'll only cast stone upon Mayor Daley, that lying no-good son of a motherf'n b!tch. "Meigs could be used to launch plane-based attacks ala New York, therefore the airport must go!" Of course, a Cessna 172 is gonna bring down the Sears Tower. Nevermind all those 747s, 777s and A340s at ORD .

-Colin

Comment

When I was in Chicago two summers ago, I took pictures of the 3 "X"s in the runway. Mayor Daley has a rather large ego and is rather greedy. I am not a big fan. Chicago is a great city, though.

Comment

Working...
            X