757,767,and 777 domestic flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 757,767,and 777 domestic flights

What routes do CO, AA, and DL fly these planes on? I want to try and get on one when I go to ATL.
    Last edited by ASpilot2be; 2005-01-19, 04:41.
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

On Delta the only domestic route we fly is ATL-MCO-ATL using the 777 as for the 757 and 767 they are all through out our system...

Comment

On CO, you can fly 764 or 772ERs on flights between IAH and EWR. 752/3s on some transcons or high density routes: EWR-FL destinations, LAS, etc.

Your best option is to download the pdf timetables and look

Comment

AA has the 777 on DFW-ORD/MIA/LAX, and their 757/767s are all around the system.

-Colin

Comment

Might want to look at ORD-DEN, ORD-SFO, DEN-SFO, IAD-ORD for a chance to get on a UAL 777. US uses its 762s on PHL-CLT routes.
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

If you want a 767, that will be easy to get if you look into Delta. If you want 777s, look into united, if you want 757s, they are all over the place and very easy to get a ride on!

Comment

my frind flew a on a flight from bos to lax on a united on a 772
              ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                AA has the 777 on DFW-ORD/MIA/LAX, and their 757/767s are all around the system.

-Colin
                AA does not fly the 777 between ORD and DFW...
                They also do operate it between JFK-MIA.
                DELTA- Don't Expect Luggage To Arrive

Comment

Originally posted by UA755
                  AA does not fly the 777 between ORD and DFW..
                  Yes they do, a single flight amongst a plethora of MD-80s.

-Colin

Comment

what is it with american, florida, and thier precious md-80's?
                    ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

You could take UAL 777 from SEA-ORD then ORD-ATL probably 767. I guess UAL 777 might have PTV in cabin.

Yah! 777 posts = Boeing 777

Comment

Originally posted by schuyler
                        my frind flew a on a flight from bos to lax on a united on a 772
                        No he didn't, As far as I know the only time UA had a 777 in BOS was on a medical diversion once.

Comment

Originally posted by pbateson
                          You could take UAL 777 from SEA-ORD then ORD-ATL probably 767. I guess UAL 777 might have PTV in cabin.

Yah! 777 posts = Boeing 777
                          UA flys 767s to ATL?

Comment

Originally posted by KBOS
                            No he didn't, As far as I know the only time UA had a 777 in BOS was on a medical diversion once.
                            im fairly sure it was ua... i could be wrong though... hes not a aviation nut like us. he did know it was a 777, but he(surprsingly) was not 100% sure on the airline(he was half asleep to, since he had a long day the day before)
                            ^----raveing lunatic

Comment

CO has a couple domestic WB flights. here are some of them:

IAH-LAX 764
                              IAH-EWR 777/764
                              IAH-MCO 764
                              He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

Working...
                              X