Alliance Airport - Fort Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance Airport - Fort Worth

I am soon going to visit a customer in Fort Worth, and have been recommended to fly in to Alliance, Fort Worth airport.

I am unable to find any information about this airport, am I being taken for a ride or does it exist?

The airport is for real, but I doubt it gets any commercial air service.

-Colin

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy
      I am soon going to visit a customer in Fort Worth, and have been recommended to fly in to Alliance, Fort Worth airport.

I am unable to find any information about this airport, am I being taken for a ride or does it exist?
      AFW is real....there just isn't any commercial air service (that I know of!). I know FDX and UPS fly there and AA has a HUGE MX center there but that's it.

Comment

Oh I see -

maybe my customer thinks that I am able to hire a private jet......

Thanks for your help

Comment

Maybe he still refer to the scheduled CRJ200 svce once operated to and from Alliance by Mesa. I remmeber an article once published in Airways years ago.
          Alain
          Thanks for visiting
          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
          *JetPhotos*
          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Re:

Allaince Field's an airport alright. It has two parellel runways (one 9,600ft and the other 8,220ft).

Here's a map for you:

You can see the Fedex base and a few other buildings.

Foxtrot

Comment

i believe mesa ran a few west texas routes out of afw when they first opened up. if your customer lives in keller, denton, or anywhere in north ft worth, afw would be a good choice, but theres no commercial service there.
              Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

Working...
              X