Song Airlines: success or failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Song Airlines: success or failure

All I know is that it is a new low cost full service airline by Delta out of JFK, LGA,and EWR and others. www.flysong.com The site doesn't have much but the logo is pretty cool. So do you all think it will fly or fall? [img]idea.gif[/img] [img]uhoh.gif[/img] [img]skeptical.gif[/img]

Greetings:

Well Greg it's really tough to say. I'm sure they'll pull some of Jet Blue's customers simply because it's another choice in the low fare market. From their press release they seem to offer a large amount of on-board services, allot more then Jet Blue. I personally like the idea of offering meals at a reasonable cost. JFK certainly can afford another low fare carrier, Jet Blue is great but so is choice and value for the buck.

Song also has to remember that giving customers free Sat TV, and other on-board entertainment will do nothing if their customer service and on-time performance are poor. Remember when Jet Blue first started service they prided themselves on their customer service that still to this day is top notch. If Song fails in those to categories they'll fail all together.

Comment

Hope it doesn't hurt JetBlue though..... how will it fare? we'll see.. hopefully it'll be a healthy competition *yeah, right... when was the last time you saw that in this industry* [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X