Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 744 in new Thai Livery

I found it on that "other" site.

I think its too plain and ugly. Makes the plane look shorter than it really is.

hm, I quite like it! I love that shade of purple... it does make the aircraft look short and "fat" though :/ But I still like it

Comment

Originally posted by jannichan
      hm, I quite like it! I love that shade of purple... it does make the aircraft look short and "fat" though :/ But I still like it
      I agree
      You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Yeah i definatley love that purple and i agree with this opinion that seems to be the most popular...That the livery looks great on the A345 but it makes the 744 look almost like the 747SP...amazing what a livery can do eh?

Comment

There's too much empty space and the colors should be that ruby red they orginally had.
          - The baby will be back -

Comment

Originally posted by babypurin
            There's too much empty space and the colors should be that ruby red they orginally had.
            Fully agreed. These new tail colors in the original Thai red, and the cheatline, and bingo, you have a great looking plane, but only this is too much Eurowhite.

Comment

Should be paint the purple engines.

It is a new BKK airport?

Comment

Originally posted by babypurin
                Agreed, well its less busy, but the empty space might disapear or not be as much on the smaller planes. Wonder what it will look like on the 777
                -Kevin

Comment

I agree with what seems to be the majority... way too much euro white. I love the tail, but there is just too much white!
                  - Fly United -
                  My photos.

Comment

I think it looks alright. It sort of looks like a modified c/s Thai would give to an internally-based, charter leisure airline. The fully painted tail and stripe sort of say "the fun airline!".

TangoSierraVictor
                    Australia bound!
                    Sep 3 ICN-KIX JL964 767
                    Sep 3~4 KIX-BNE JL777 747

Comment

I like it but it does make the aircraft itself look differant.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I think this aircraft is HS-TGJ (ex. Royal Barge) and is also the first 744 to receive the new F/J/Y seats.

In all fairness that photo doesn't particularly portray the aircraft and livery in a good light. Perhaps once a sharper, clearer, better-lit photo of this aircraft comes up it hopefully won't look as awkward. The livery itself isn't bad but I'd imagine it'd look awkward on a very long aircraft like the 773 or 346.

Hopefully they'll keep HS-TGO and TEK in the Royal Barge special livery.

Comment

New Y classes will come with PTV?

Comment

Originally posted by pbateson
                            New Y classes will come with PTV?
                            Yep, with AVOD for every passenger I believe.

Comment

Don't worry, it's just a new livery, not a special scheme.

Comment

Working...
                              X