Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pilots"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Pilots"

    http://www.barry.fireflyinternet.co....iles/pilot.htm


  • #2
    Hey two years late...
    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

    Comment


    • #3
      lol

      Comment


      • #4
        boring..then again im deaf so i cant even understand the pilot haha
        Alex
        Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

        Comment


        • #5
          been posted before I'm pretty sure, but it might have been on another forum I visit. So I'll turn this post into something useful. So what does everybody think, guns in cockpit, good or bad idea?

          Comment


          • #6
            If the gun's are loaded with the power of loooooooooove, then sure there a good idea.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by screaming_emu
              been posted before I'm pretty sure, but it might have been on another forum I visit. So I'll turn this post into something useful. So what does everybody think, guns in cockpit, good or bad idea?
              In terms of practical use, if a guy wants to hijack or whatever, he'll do it regardless of whether the pilots are carrying guns. However, this might give some people some sort of psychological sense of security...

              Comment


              • #8
                Could use those tasers that have the projectiles attached with wires as well. They'd could be a little more suited for close environment, and possibly a little safer for the aircraft.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I dont even find that funny.
                  -Kevin

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Genessee
                    Could use those tasers that have the projectiles attached with wires as well. They'd could be a little more suited for close environment, and possibly a little safer for the aircraft.
                    what about those bullets that break up when they hit the aircraft cabin?


                    oh f**k, that Kill Shao Kahn ad is back.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by screaming_emu
                      what about those bullets that break up when they hit the aircraft cabin?


                      oh f**k, that Kill Shao Kahn ad is back.
                      I hadn't heard about those bullets. They could just install LCD screens around the cockpit, and put the Kill Shao Kahn ad up and send the would be hijacker into a seizure (I haven't actually seen the ad, just from what people have said)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Genessee
                        I hadn't heard about those bullets. They could just install LCD screens around the cockpit, and put the Kill Shao Kahn ad up and send the would be hijacker into a seizure (I haven't actually seen the ad, just from what people have said)
                        lol, you'd have 300 people crowded into the back of the plane.....holy f**k that's annoying.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by screaming_emu
                          lol, you'd have 300 people crowded into the back of the plane.....holy f**k that's annoying.
                          In the back of the plane, on the floor, convulsing?

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X