America west to upgrade YEG services.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America west to upgrade YEG services.

Edmonton airports announced today that america west airlines is set to upgrade flights to YEG on two of its three nonstop services from YEG.YEG-PHX and YEG-LAX are to switch to A319 aircraft for the 2005/2006 winter scheds wich are currently operated by Mesa CRJ-900s.The switch to larger aircraft is because the CRJs are too small for the flights wich both operate at around 80-100% capacity.However the airlines daily YEG-LAS service will continue to operate with the CRJ-900.I think they should increase frequencies to offer more flexibility,but hey what do I know????Services with the new airplanes will start in NOV 2005.
    Fly Edmonton first.Canadas gateway to the north.

Originally posted by YEG boy
    I think they should increase frequencies to offer more flexibility,but hey what do I know????
    Exactly, what do they know? Why don't you email them, they can probably put your idea into action by next week at the latest.

Comment

LOL!!!

Comment

I think it is somewhat obvious that the increased capacity is due to the fact that more people go down south in the winter...

Comment

People watch that stupid world tournament poker on TV and then go to Vegas with a return ticket and come home with only the shirt on their back. Hence, higher ticket prices.

Comment

Where was this announcement made? I don't see any release.

Comment

I don't know where you get your news but PHX is the only thing changing so far this year. 2x daily this fall.

Start giving us some real sources then you will have your credibility back YEGBOY.

Comment

YEGBoy seems to post crap like this all the time, nothing he says ever happens....any to think, he got pissed when we asked for a source on one of his rumors

Comment

This just in -- Hawaiian announces direct service to YEG from their new hub in Glasgow with their brand new Concorde SSTs!

Comment

Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
                    This just in -- Hawaiian announces direct service to YEG from their new hub in Glasgow with their brand new Concorde SSTs!
                    No way!!! I thought that all of the SSTs were parked in Mohave??
                    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Has LH started service yet?
                      Will F.
                      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Nope...... http://www.edmontonairports.com/bins...sp?cid=8-24-27

I don't think one thing he has posted has been true

Comment

Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
                          brand new Concorde SSTs!
                          Wahoo! It's about time they start building new SSTs!

Comment

Yeah it certainly does seem odd that edmonton airports would "announce" these new services, yet not post a press release on their site. One does wonder where these "rumors" come from.. perhaps Mr Yegboy should start attaching press releases or news articles to back up his infamous claims about YEG always getting these new or upgraded services

Comment

a couple "rumors" ago we started to ask for a source or press release and he took huge offense to that and started saying his sources were very reliable.....haha!

Comment

Working...
                              X