A350 - It's beautiful!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A350 - It's beautiful!

I know that this will probably look nothing like the finished product, but I think it looks fantastic like this:

Will F.
    Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

hmmm...the engines seem a little out of proportion.
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

thanks will for showing the image..
      i myself think it looks original to me...cant wait to see the real product
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Still looks like a A330 to me.

Comment

Originally posted by onlyboeingifly
          Still looks like a A330 to me.

That's exactly waht I was thinking, but at a second glance it looks a little better than the average A330. Hopefully it will only look but not preform like the current A330.(New Composotes, Engines that perform better, and other changes that will make it better than the A330)
          Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

While to some it may look like an A330, it's technological innovations will lead it into the 21st century. I think a lot of new techniques and technological advances won't be seen to the average person, but the airlines will favor the cockpit commonality which the added benefit of a new plane that will weigh less, and maintain the sleek look that it already maintains.
            - The baby will be back -

Comment

Originally posted by babypurin
              While to some it may look like an A330, it's technological innovations will lead it into the 21st century. I think a lot of new techniques and technological advances won't be seen to the average person, but the airlines will favor the cockpit commonality which the added benefit of a new plane that will weigh less, and maintain the sleek look that it already maintains.
              Cept they aren't keeping that great Airbus commonality with the A350. That's one reason why Northwest went for the 787.
              THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
              Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
              George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

A brand new airplane it is not...more like an updated A330.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
                  A brand new airplane it is not...more like an updated A330.
                  That is how it looks. I too think that the engines look awkward. Oh well, it will be interesting to see how it changes in the development.
                  - Fly United -
                  My photos.

Comment

I like it, but I also think it looks like the A330. Planes these days becomign so similiar even I have trouble keeping up with the differences!

Alex
                    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

I'm sure it'll be a great aircraft, but yeah, that's just the 330

Comment

I agree with those who feel it looks like an A330. It is a modernized A330 rendering the A330 obsolete. It still looks nice but nothing unique. If they don't start from scratch, the 787 will eat it up in sales.

Yes AA_MD-80@STL, most of these aircraft do look the same making them hard to distinguish between.

We don't need better range, we need better speed.

I wish that at least the Sonic Cruiser was a viable design. Unique look and truly unique performance. Boeing should still be going for that type of speed in the next decade.
                        Happiness is flying at FL400 and over 1000kmh

Comment

The A330 is not new. And that thing on the pic is obviously just another A330.

Comment

Looks exactly like the A330 if you ask me, besides the engines

Hope Airbus does change the design somehow, would be a lot more interesting! But then again the A330 is very nice aircraft

Comment

It does look like the A330, but not as bad as the first draft of the 787.
                              -Kevin

Comment

Working...
                              X