X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 772LR interior

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/860642/M/

Look at those!

If this is anywhere close to what Air Canada would get, I just can't wait!!!

Comment

I love the interior. Its very futuristic, I hope the airlines include all that when they get them.
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Simply the best!

Comment

Reminds me of some of those proposed pics Boeing has shown of the 787; extremely futuristic.
          - The baby will be back -

Comment

Great interior design. Looks like Boeing's answer to Airbus' Skylights on the A340-500/600s.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
              Great interior design. Looks like Boeing's answer to Airbus' Skylights on the A340-500/600s.
              A345 has skylights? Where are they located? I haven't noticed them when I was on board one

Comment

Well, Emirates has them, but they are only an option, so it could possibly be that the airline you flew with didn't want to spend money for it. Anyway, here's a shot:
                [photoid=407849]

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                  A345 has skylights? Where are they located? I haven't noticed them when I was on board one
                  While I don't know whether it is an option or not, Emirates has changing skylights in their A345's.

Comment

Ahh ok, I guess it's probably the case of the airline cheaping out

Comment

btw on that Emirates 345 picture, what section of the aircraft is it showing?

Comment

That would be their First Class, where you get your own cabin.

Comment

That would be their First Class, where you get your own cabin.
                          ...and it only costs $10000.

Comment

Originally posted by babypurin
                            ...and it only costs $10000.
                            And that's only on the short flights to Europe, not the long ones to the US and Australia .

Comment

And that's only on the short flights to Europe, not the long ones to the US and Australia .

Lol, on VH1 "Fabuluous Life" the Emirates first class was reated the best travelling experience in the world. It was said that the cabin is set to mimic the realtime conditions of Dubai.

Anyway, I wonder who will deck out their 777 cabins like this? Maybe JetAirways? Or Ek's when they get them?
                              Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Working...
                              X