I Might Be a WN Schedule Planner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Might Be a WN Schedule Planner

This morning I applied for a position in the schedule planning department. I spent the afternoon in their department yesterday to see if I'd like it and I know I definitely would. I would find out WN's new cities weeks or months before the public knows. Of course I'd have to keep my lips sealed or risk losing my job. It's amazing the analysis that goes into planning a flight schedule. Their desks have side-by-side 21" flat panel Dell monitors. If they like my resume, my interview process will begin around 8/18. I'll keep y'all posted on how it progresses.
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Sweet deal!

And remember to hook us up with a PVD-LAS and PVD-FLL DIRECT flights!

Comment

Re:

Good luck for the job. Speaking of WN, I hope it expands at OKC, geez, it has been ages since WN's last expansion at OKC.

Foxtrot

Comment

Well I say this with all do respect....

Flt 377, arrives 1330 and departs 1400 for PVD-PHX, it needs another 10-15min...

And flight 2802, comes in at 1800 and leaves at 1820, that needs another 5-10min on the ground. PVD-BNA I think..

Mainly for fueling reasons.

And I think its 1776... PVD-MDW comes in at 1935 and leaves at 2000.... it always comes in 10min late lol, and they fuel through to MDW with loads in in the 30's... if you guys want to do that, give us another 10min .

Thanks! .
        Ryan Davis
        Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
        www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Go for it. Then in addition to having Ryan's blood pressure rising while he tries to get the ontime dep, you can get the Operations group (like me...I try to keep your sked on time) cursing when the plan doesn't quite fit....

On a more serious note, it's a good job. It will give your brain a workout.

Comment

Originally posted by ExpressJet145
            Well I say this with all do respect....

Flt 377, arrives 1330 and departs 1400 for PVD-PHX, it needs another 10-15min...

And flight 2802, comes in at 1800 and leaves at 1820, that needs another 5-10min on the ground. PVD-BNA I think..

Mainly for fueling reasons.

And I think its 1776... PVD-MDW comes in at 1935 and leaves at 2000.... it always comes in 10min late lol, and they fuel through to MDW with loads in in the 30's... if you guys want to do that, give us another 10min .

Thanks! .
            That's exactly the kinda stuff I would be handling if hired.

Flt 1776 is PVD/BWI/TPA

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
              That's exactly the kinda stuff I would be handling if hired.

Flt 1776 is PVD/BWI/TPA
              Its 17 something, leaves at 800pm to MDW.. check it out ..

Damn, did I just have an influence on the WN Scheduling?! Would you look into my suggestions .
              Ryan Davis
              Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
              www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Originally posted by ExpressJet145
                Its 17 something, leaves at 800pm to MDW.. check it out ..

Damn, did I just have an influence on the WN Scheduling?! Would you look into my suggestions .
                Flt 1824 is the 20:00 departure to MDW. I have no influence yet, but they listen to everyone's suggestions. I'm not sure how seriously they take contract fuelers though.

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                  Flt 1824 is the 20:00 departure to MDW. I have no influence yet, but they listen to everyone's suggestions. I'm not sure how seriously they take contract fuelers though.
                  PVD + LAS = Money ...just try us! lol

Comment

Hope you get that job, wish you luck. Just make sure to warn me in advance once WN finalizes plans to move into ATL so that I can start my prayers for DL .

Comment

So I hear DRO is a bit of an underserved airport... HINT HINT

Comment

So when is Southwest going to make KPIT its biggest hub

Comment

I wish you the best of luck and hope you get the job....would be willing to exchange some secret jetblue info for southwest info.

Comment

Good deal PT737SWA, try to schedule all the special livery's to ISP on the weekends if you could, just a lil request. lol Good luck

Comment

Ahh, schedule planning, that should be interesting!! Good Luck in the Process!! At the same time, I am applying to MIT 2006!!
                              SET LOVE FREE!!

Comment

Working...
                              X