Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*drool*

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • *drool*

    http://www.cirrusdesign.com/aircraft...per/wp05-3.jpg

    that is all

  • #2
    Let me second to droool. Love those Lamborghini-type doors

    Whats the specification on this beauty ?

    It looks so much aerodynamic the way it is designed!
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by OY-KBN
      Let me second to droool. Love those Lamborghini-type doors

      Whats the specification on this beauty ?

      It looks so much aerodynamic the way it is designed!
      Thats a Cirrus SR-22

      Comment


      • #4
        We now have to write to x-zibit and send him some AF planes over

        Comment


        • #5
          There's an SR-22 in the standard house colors sitting in a hangar at DRO right now that's clean and shimmers like ice.


          Comment


          • #6
            ugly livery. Otherwise, very sweet.
            THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
            Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
            George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by E-Diddy!
              There's an SR-22 in the standard house colors sitting in a hangar at DRO right now that's clean and shimmers like ice.
              Who wouldnt want one of these. The SR looks great !
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

              Comment


              • #8
                I'd take a diamond twin star over a cirrus any day.

                Comment


                • #9
                  She sure as hell is a beauty.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JordanD
                    I'd take a diamond twin star over a cirrus any day.
                    Naw you wouldn't...
                    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      *drool* ... I want one!
                      Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
                      Forever New Frontiers

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by [email protected]
                        *drool* ... I want one!
                        Remember to wipe the keyboard when you're done drooling over a pic.
                        Inactive from May 1 2009.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sweet looking plane, pity that they had the Orange County Chopper folks do the paintjob.......

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by srbmod
                            Sweet looking plane, pity that they had the Orange County Chopper folks do the paintjob.......
                            exactly
                            THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                            Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                            George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by wannabepilot777
                              exactly
                              Its whats 'under the hood' that counts, kids.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X