JAT drop three middle east markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAT drop three middle east markets

The airline have pulled out of Lebanon, Syria and Egypt where they were serving the capitals.

What kind of market were they targeting in Syria?
    You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

Originally posted by aic1985
      What kind of market were they targeting in Syria?
      BEG - BEY - DAM - BEG

BEG - CAI - BEG

didn't think the BEY and DAM route would have lasted long. JU had an attempt to keep these routes as they weren't doing well.

JAT - More than flying

Comment

When was Amman dropped?

Comment

Critiques terminated.......

Hmmm This is one of the threads that doesnt lead no where......

It only says an airline pulled out its service to this and that ...

I want to know the reason on why it pulled out of there...TY..

Ps. Im not one of those.*****. Questioning why there isnt a link with it.
          Its just that the threadstarter isnt specific enough with his post.

Thanks..
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Well, JU had problems with their DXB flights when BEY was a stop over. not enough passengers between BEY and DXB, so KWI was introduced, and is doing better as i have heard...the DXB service will might soon be a non-stop B767. I am thinking it is due to passenger number the route were ended.

As for Amman, the flights haven't been done for years. Tehran, Baghdad are a couple of middle eastern destinations where JU has stopped.

Also, JU is expecting 2 B767...yes 2..by summer 2006, along with 4 A319...as JU has paid USD$16M to Airbus, and now the planes will come to BEG. JU plans to use the a319's on their DXB flights, dont know of others.

5 ERJ170's, 8 A319's, 5 B738's, and 2 B767's is the aircraft ordered and leased by JAT. lets all wait and see what happens.

Well since they will have 2 B767's i think they might start JFK, YYZ. I think that YYz flight should continue to ORD, with the JFK continuing to Montreal. I think there is room for SIN flights, and 2 flights a week can be done to each of these destinations (ORD via YYZ, Montreal via JFK, and SIN). fingers crossed.

JAT - More than flying

Comment

Working...
            X