Clear All

Originally posted by stlgph
    i said adverb of manner.

not adverb of degree.
    'stupidly simple'.

'ridiculously simple'.

Adverbs of degree.

You do the math. I know it's right.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

good for you.

but we're not talking about adverbs of degree.

the original error was an adverb of manner.

Comment

good for you.

but we're not talking about adverbs of degree.

the original error was an adverb of manner.
        Perhaps it was. It was right either way.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

except it wasn't.

Comment

please stop.
            ISP is my home airport! Its great! Lots of WN!

Comment

Hehe, now that my line is so popular, I should apply for a trademark. That way, it has to be right!

Comment

except it wasn't.
                Fine, I guess with you the other person always has to be the bigger man...

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                  whoa, I did I accidentally end up www.grammarphotos.net?
                  Din't yu kno? It don't matter wheather a coment somwon makes iz korrekt or udder bulshite, as longas the grammer is korrekt .

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                    Fine, I guess with you the other person always has to be the bigger man...
                    yes, and i did you the favor of going ahead and responding here with absolutely nothing to add to the subject, just so that you can retain the title of 'bigger man.' (if you weigh over 140 it's two fold)

all you have to do is keep yourself from responding to this ever again.

oh, and btw, i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geico.

Comment

blah blah blah... here we go again. i think stlgph only visits this forum to argue over utterly useless bullshit. but hey, whatever floats his boat, eh?

anyways, no sense in reviving this topic..........
                      Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

Originally posted by assghanistan
                        blah blah blah... here we go again. i think stlgph only visits this forum to argue over utterly useless bullshit. but hey, whatever floats his boat, eh?

anyways, no sense in reviving this topic..........

ah, this coming from you, this comes to mind:

Discuss anything aviation related, such as airline news, specific aviation questions, etc.

and yet, you were wrong, as predicted, when Continental Airlines posted a profit for that quarter.

guess you're still pondering #7, aren't you.

Comment

Working...
                        X