Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max jet

I just noticed this picture
    MAXjet's awesome 767 all Buisness Class Cabin about 90 mins before departure on their Inaugural Flight JFK-STN. Note the large pillows and the gift bags in the seats waiting for the lucky first passengers ! This ex Qantas 762 has 102 Leather seats in a 2-2-2 configuration with a 60 inch pitch !. N770WD. Boeing 767-238(ER). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Looks to my like BA World Traveller plus with leather seats, Does anyone know the seat pitch?

It certainly dosen't compare to BA Club World and if it only compares with Traveller Plus I dont think that BA and the rest will have very much to worry about here.

Any comments from people in the know?

The seat pitch is 60". They do have a nice product, and lots of amenities at a reasonable price, lower than their competitors, but in the end the perks of being an FF would keep most business pax at their respective carriers IMHO. Neat looking livery, though.

Comment

Are there any other routes in the works for the airline? I know that JFK-STN route will make money, but what other routes can work for them? Can we be looking at STN-IAD or even STN-LAX.
      Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

The original plan was for BWI-STN to be the second route but that has been changed to IAD-STN, I believe possilbly starting in Jan. BTW IAD is also the site of MAXJet's corporate headquarters !

Regards

LGA777

Comment

60 inches sounds good, looks like it could be good value. It will be interesting to follow their success.

Comment

Working...
          X