New Ariana livery and website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ariana livery and website

Their new look is what that A310 is wearing in here http://www.flyariana.com/ and heres further proof http://www.boeing.com/news/releases/...q4/051102g.jpg

Site looks good.

Livery: More lightblue and less white Cant believe they went from a good one to a sucky one
    I dont find it attractive at all.

Yes agree about the site is alright... !!!!!!
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN
      Site looks good.
      Except that Arabic is conspicuously missing...
      Unless there's a separate Arabic site

Comment

They need all the help they can get. the 310s are clapped out old POS from Indian Airlines......with a smattering of ex AA A300 seats on board (none mach throughout the cabins). Their 722s are equally decrepid.

See http://www.airlinemeals.net/indexMeals.html and key on Ariana for the pics I took of their in flight service meals. Mind you that is more than AC is prviding at the moment.

Comment

The site looks good. It's an improovement from the past site that had, IIRC, a 747 or MD-11 silhouette. I also agree that the c/s could have been better, maybe more creative, but I understand that they are attemptig to rebrnd themselves. The news about that 757s and new 737s is great, and I hope that they are able to retire the aircraft that are anything but new.
          Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Originally posted by AA 1818
            The news about that 757s and new 737s is great, and I hope that they are able to retire the aircraft that are anything but new.
            Here's more info on the 757s and 737s:

Looks like the 2 leased 757s should be delivered this month. The 737-700s in 2009, guess the delivery slots are pretty filled up for the 737s as well.

Comment

Afghans dont speak Arabic nor is it an Arab country.

Comment

Thats one of the uglyest things I've ever seen. The old one was a lot better IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN
                  Afghans dont speak Arabic nor is it an Arab country.
                  Whoops

Originally posted by answers.com
                  Pashto (Afghan), Dari (Afghan Persian), and various Turkic tongues (mainly Uzbek and Turkmen) are the country's principal languages.
                  I guess my point is still about the website being only in English, without language support for the majority of the country's population.

Comment

What happened to their order 767 and 747?

Comment

Working...
                    X