No announcement yet.

A380 To Wear Full EK Colours At DXB Airshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, the irony of the plane chosen. But I guess Airbus knows what they are doing, disguising an Etihad plane as an Emirates jet . Looks acceptable, except for being too white.

Comment

Melbourne Airport (MEL) have released the video of the A380 on its visit to MEL. very nice....looking very tasty....

http://www.melair.com.au/airbus/download_videos.asp

enjoy....

JAT - More than flying

Comment

I find the belly logo cheap looking for a luxury airline.

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN
          I find the belly logo cheap looking for a luxury airline.
          Yeah, I agree. I think that the bellu logo makes an otherwise steller paint job look really cheap, but it'll be easier for us to identify what its an EK A380 when its at FL380.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
            Oh, the irony of the plane chosen. But I guess Airbus knows what they are doing, disguising an Etihad plane as an Emirates jet . Looks acceptable, except for being too white.
            You got something against white planes or do you only like colored ones?
            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
              You got something against white planes or do you only like colored ones?
              Let's just say that I prefer WN's Canyon Blue scheme over LH's bland crane despite absolutely disliking LCCs .
              Which get's me thinking: It seems Eurowhite is a problem among regular carriers, whereas LCCs tend to be very colorful. Hmmm . Oh well, going too much off topic.

Comment

Working...
              X