Aer Lingus announces six new Europe routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aer Lingus announces six new Europe routes

Aer Lingus is to start flying another six routes to Europe from Cork and Dublin.

The airline said today that from June, it will base a fourth plane in Cork, which will facilitate three new routes to Berlin, Birmingham and Tenerife.

A new route from Dublin to Poznan in Poland will also begin in March, and based on customer demand, the airline is planning to start services from Dublin to Palma in Majorca and Rennes in France.

As well as the new services from Cork to Berlin (three a week), Birmingham (three a week) and Tenerige (weekly), additional services will be added to existing routes to Nice, Warsaq, Amsterdam, Alicante, Malaga and Rome. Aer Lingus says this brings its total investment in its Cork services to over €100m to date.

Aer Lingus now operates to 59 destinations from Dublin and 14 from Cork.

Poland seems to be having a huge expansion on flights lately. With Ryanair flying to Lodz and to Krakow, Poznan and Wroclaw all from Dublin. I wonder if there will be alot of competition?

Rich

Comment

I would not be surprised to hear of the Poznan route mostly marketed in the ownward and connection market. As top sellers, I see
      Poznan-Dublin-Rome & vv
      Poznan-Dublin-Chicago & vv
      As for Rennes-Saint Jacques, let's again speak of a resumption as EI used to serve the destination with Shorts 360s during the mid 80s.
      Alain
      Thanks for visiting
      *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
      *JetPhotos*
      Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
      X