"Flight Attendant School" - TV Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Flight Attendant School" - TV Show

Has anyone been watching "Flight Attendant School" on the Travel Channel? It features a f/a training class for Frontier Airlines. I recorded it on Tivo and watched the first episode last night. I liked it OK. Here's a link to the new hirees they feature.

Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

I liked it. Mostly because it takes place in my hometown. I didnt know so much went into being a flight attendant. That was very sad about ?pam? that passed away after the taping. One episode she was there and the next she wasnt.
    UNITED-You're not just flying, you're flying the friendly skies.

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
    Has anyone been watching "Flight Attendant School" on the Travel Channel? It features a f/a training class for Frontier Airlines. I recorded it on Tivo and watched the first episode last night. I liked it OK. Here's a link to the new hirees they feature.

http://travel.discovery.com/fansites...bios/bios.html
    as soon as I get the travel channel I'll watch it

Comment

Did you post this to make us aware of the program, or to tell us that you own a Tivo ?

Comment

"Airline" ripoff!!!
        Some of those trainees were hot though. (The lady ones of course.)

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
          Did you post this to make us aware of the program, or to tell us that you own a Tivo ?
          I was thinking the same as well

IDK about this show, it seems alright but I just love AIRLINE too much. My opinions for WN have changed because of Airline so.... yeah.... no point to that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
            The show, of course...
            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

• Working...
              X